At Last! I have 1K reviews! 😱

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am so happy for you, especially since under your name you have β€œProoreading Is My Passion”

That means your quality is superb and people know they are getting quality proofreading. Sometimes first impression is not correct after all.

Best of luck and continue like this! Or even better!

I am so happy for you, especially since under your name you have β€œProoreading Is My Passion”

That means your quality is superb and people know they are getting quality proofreading. Sometimes first impression is not correct after all.

Best of luck and continue like this! Or even better!

Wait, people read those?

@ducktheunicorn You are also amazing, whose worked with Rolling stones and Elle!? How did you get that opportunity? It must have been amazing.

I went through a staffing agency and asked them to find me work at a traditional publishing house right out of high school. I always wanted to be an editor. They searched for months, before sending me to Hearst magazine’s formatting and editing team.

Vickie, sweetie, I’m so happy for you!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

People in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones, so don’t bother with those who see the mote in other’s eye and not the rafter in their own. πŸ˜‰

😘

giphy.gif.8e3130438034fcbdf6cde229bda2ce1a.gif
682Γ—682 63 KB

I woke up this morning to see that I had received my 1000th review. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yipee! πŸ₯³

I woke up this morning to see that I had received my 1000th review. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Congratulations @vickiespencer! With how great a person and seller you are I can say with confidence that you’re going to get thousands more <3

image.jpg.e4e7b7deada636797cb81a3118856a7f.jpg
image421Γ—631 86.2 KB

Archived