Fiverr Community Forum

At leat I also Get Fiverr Loan.. 3500$

I just waiting for it when I will get the Fiverr loan… But I think that I will get 5000$ but I got 3500$ but It okay …

Within few minutes, I got the money :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Seems risky to me.

1 Like

I read all comments that you share the topic… And i don’t think it risky…

If you don’t mind can you explain how it will risky for me?

Now i am taking 3500$ form Fiverr and i have to pay 3977$… Fiverr will cut it from my Future earnings… Like in Future i got an $100 order… I will got $80 after less fiverr 20% Comission… From my this $80 fiverr will cut 40℅ ($32)… And i will continued untill i pay $3977… Is it rights?

1 Like

I’ll admit, I would very much like to see the actual Terms and Conditions for this (what stipulations are in place if you can’t pay back the loan?).

I find it risky, because you’re borrowing from the future, and you have to pay an additional near $500 to borrow this. You recently made a topic here on the forums about not getting any orders. What if that happens again? What happens if you have an unhappy Buyer?

3 Likes

Then i will wait for come to track Again

1 Like

hridoy941 . look, normaly IF you complete 100$ order, Fiverr will get 20% commission, you will get 80$ ,
and after advance payment loan, FIverr will cut for your loan + interest extra 20% ,
so LOAN + intrest amount 20% + Fiverr basic comission 20%= TOTAL 40% -

until you pay your loan, so total fiver will cut 40% of your every order,
Thanks

2 Likes

hridoy941 . look, normaly IF you complete 100$ order, Fiverr will get 20% commission, you will get 80$ ,
and after advance payment loan, FIverr will cut for your loan + interest extra 20% ,
so LOAN + intrest amount 20% + Fiverr basic comission 20%= TOTAL 40% -

until you pay your loan, so total fiver will cut 40% of your every order,
Thanks

1 Like

Yes, i got your answer answer

I am also scrolling down but check box still inactive, I can’t click on it. Any idea why is that so?

1 Like

How may i’m eligible for this advance loan option? Last month I was level one then got the advance notification but right now I have no level and the advance option is not visible for me. Is this the reason? What do you think?

1 Like

Fiverr team manually choose seller foe advance loan… And i Acculy I don’t know is it connect witj label.

@imagination7413 can you know it? And answer this question

I don’t know for sure, but I would guess that your assumption is correct.

1 Like

Oooo! Okay thank your information :grinning:

No That’s not the correct answer.

Now I am taking 3500$ form Fiverr and i have to pay 3977$… Fiverr will cut it from my Future earnings… Like in Future i got an $100 order… I will got $80 after less fiverr 20% Commission… From my this $80 fiverr will cut 40℅ ($32)… And i will continued until i pay $3977…

So, the conclusion is 20% commission is still there + 40% from your net profit like above explained. & that 40% will be cut and paid as a EMI Transaction from your each and every order to complete the Loan.

I hope you understand. The main thing is Fiverr earnings here is only and only their 13% + interest rate.