Fiverr Community Forum

At what age did you start working on fiverr?

I got my first order at the age of 16. Now I am 18 working with some ups and downs in past. Please share your experience :smiley:

I was 117 years old when I started working on Fiverr.

I’m not sure how this is “an experience”, but, there you go. Question answered. :wink:

11 Likes

Wow you are just 2 years older then me …

2 Likes

Fascinating! Us “seniors” need to stick together. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I was 32 when I started here.
It took me 10 years to collect enough savings to afford freelancing :smiley:

5 Likes

Believe me, I started when I was 17 and now I’m 19, and I can’t leave my desk at this age, weird, huh?

I was 66. Soon I will be 67. Fiverr is my supplement to SS and my pension. It works out nicely. I do not have to have a lot of sales. Just enough to buy the extras I want.

7 Likes

I was 45 year old when i started and now i am 20 year old i have 15 year of experience…:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’m currently about 17 years old and today is my 3rd day on fiverr. So far, I’ve completed two orders and I’m searching for ways to improve my profile and add more gigs. I’m open to receiving advice from everyone who’s been here for a while. Share your wisdom to this young soul :smiley: :rofl: :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Damn Jon, you totally beat me to it. Its like you are psychic or something.

1 Like

I have email addresses older than you. :wink:

8 Likes

:purple_heart::purple_heart: (ditto - BTW!)

3 Likes

Baasman,

I’ve got a STRONG feeling that you’re telling tall :lying_face: tales.

I’m thinking 17? :thinking:

2 Likes

Who are you kidding, Maestro? I think you’re in your 20s or 30s, right? :no_mouth:

…And for the record AGE AIN’T NOTHING BUT A NUMBER! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’m 21. Soon be graduating BS-Comp Science.

1. I am a 9 year old Fiverr genious now.

Me? A tail? Never. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Oh, Jon! Just shake off your tail, [pats Jon on his back] it’ll be alright. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

rabbittail

1 Like

24 when I started. Turning 27 next month!

1 Like