Attachments in Buyer’s request are not visible in mobile version

Hi, I was using android before. Recently I switched to iOS. One thing that I noticed is attachments were visible in Buyer’s request section in android. In case of iOS it’s not. Has someone ever came across this issue? Is there anything that I need to do to make it visible? Please let me know.

Thank you

already opened a case with fiverr. It’s a bug!

Hello, I just figured out the bug in buyers request. From Mobile app, it is not showing attachments where as from Web, the attachment is visible from the same request. Both the screenshots are attached. Also, confirmed with others, the web app only show one attachment even if the request contains more than one attachment. I am an iOS user, my mobile application is up to date. Please share your comments against this bug, or if any solution, do let me know. I am not able to see any attachment…

already opened a case with fiverr. It’s a bug!

Hello, I just figured out the bug in buyers request. From Mobile app, it is not showing attachments where as from Web, the attachment is visible from the same request. Both the screenshots are attached. Also, confirmed with others, the web app only show one attachment even if the request contains more than one attachment. I am an iOS user, my mobile application is up to date. Please share your comments against this bug, or if any solution, do let me know. I am not able to see any attachment…

thanks 🙂

Archived