Fiverr Community Forum

Attachments to an order

Would be great to be able to download all the attachments as a ZIP archive, similar to Gmail. Have a button next to attachments which gives you the option to download a ZIP archive? Another option is to use Dropbox, and be able to download the files to your Dropbox? Thank you.

Reply to @nbbydeidre7: If you are on Windows PC, select the files you want to send, right click then Send to Compressed ZIP. Then send that file to the seller.

Otherwise, just send the files in a separate message to the seller, but using the above method will save both you and the seller time.

Reply to @nbbydeidre7: If you are on Windows PC, select the files you want to send, right click then Send to Compressed ZIP. Then send that file to the seller.

Otherwise, just send the files in a separate message to the seller, but using the above method will save both you and the seller time.

That would be wonderful! Especially something that reduces the download file size and saves data for those looking to open something on-the-go!

Yes, that is the seller. But generally, the buyers will send you the files separately. And with my Amazon gig I generally get lots of files that I have to individually download and it would be so much better to be able to get them all in one hit.

Zip would be a wonderful implementation. I support!

I do that too, but sometimes I get buyers who send me 10 different files and it would be much quicker to download the whole lot as a ZIP archive.

I always get zip files whenever I get a large set of files from a graphics editor here.

I’m trying to send file to my sellers and I reached max. What should I do? I have at least 3 more attachments to send.