Attempting a new way to Market?

triple_rrr

Hey all,

I’m just starting out on Fiverr. I’m still below level 1, but I’m really enjoying the website. I’m attempting to drive more traffic to my gigs by offering a “sale” today. I’ve got the day off, but I’m ready to make a few bucks on fiverr, so I’ve lowered my delivery time to 1 day and changed my title to read:

"I will create a Whiteboard Animation ///TODAY only 12hr delivery for $5"

link: http://fiverr.com/triple_rrr/create-a-whiteboard-animation-scribing-video

Has anyone else tried this, or does anyone have any tips to boost sales for a day or two?

I’m hoping this will drive sales. I will be reporting back later tonight to let you know how it went.

-Rob

Hey Rob, I actually started a forum post asking experienced sellers to offer new sellers some tips. Check it out at http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/comment/19941#Comment_19941

Like @thetravelwriter said, once your gig becomes an express gig, you will see more sales as express gigs have a section all their own.

Good luck and keep working hard on Fiverr. You’ll get there sooner than you will think.

Bruce

So, I think I’ve figured out a way for this to work.

I recently received a large order for multiple gigs. I made sure to update my gig to 1 day delivery and update my title to include "TODAY only / 12hr delivery"

When I finished the large order, and was given positive reviews (10 of them), I believe my gig jumps up higher in the search queue. Now, that my gig has jumped up higher, I’ve been getting orders fairly steadily now.

I’ve received 1 an hour for the past few hours.

I will update you guys when the day is done.

The express gig is definitely nerve-wracking. But it helps to keep me busy!

I’m starting to pick up some serious steam.

I’ve gotten an average of 8 orders a day since I’ve changed it to 12 hour delivery.

Most of my sales come from sellers ordering multiple gigs.

I’ve started to include a pdf document with links to my other gigs and a link to a Tips gig. We’ll see if anyone bites.

Archived