Attempts Limit Reached

Hi there Everybody

i wanted to add my bank account for that i had to verify my identity by SMS or call i got the Verification code on my mobile but somehow i did not succeed in any of 5 attempts when i tried for 6th time i got this pop up message (Unfortunately, you’ve got no verification attempts left for now. Please try again within 24h)
Can anyone please help with this matter.

Thanks

• Like 22

• 1 month later...

Thank you for replying. I waited for another day and then i get the same problem. I never received the code.

May be the phone number attached with your account is not active or verified. Change the number and try again. If it does not work then customer support service can help you with this matter. They really helped me Everytime I submitted my request

• Like 10

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Actually i was trying to add paypal as a withdraw method. they send the code in my phone but code never appeared. But then i tried with verify by call, i got a call…from call how can i get verification code. can you please help if you know. I have contacted cs but no reply.

• Like 10

Actually i was trying to add paypal as a withdraw method. they send the code in my phone but code never appeared. But then i tried with verify by call, i got a call…from call how can i get verification code. can you please help if you know. I have contacted cs but no reply.

A lady will tell you the code during the phone call note it down and write the code on the website and confirm it.

• Like 9

• 3 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/2/2020 at 10:37 AM, abdulsamad579 said:

Hi there Everybody

i wanted to add my bank account for that i had to verify my identity by SMS or call i got the Verification code on my mobile but somehow i did not succeed in any of 5 attempts when i tried for 6th time i got this pop up message (Unfortunately, you’ve got no verification attempts left for now. Please try again within 24h)
Can anyone please help with this matter.

Thanks

I waited 1 week still the same message appearing, And I submitted my ticket but still in progress. no one replied ><

• Like 4

I'm Having the same exact issue. i contacted Fiverr Support only sending me personalised template, so fraustrating! after my first attempt with no code i had to wait fr 24hrs to request for a new code. Stil no code came in. i didn't receive any SMS code. and i had to wait for another 24hrs but still no code. i don't KNOW what else to do. it's fucking frausstrating when even fiverr support can't help in some certain situation. Please help cause it seems fiverr support is really not going to do anything to solve this issue. what do y'all suggest i do. @arthaedha do you feel if i clear my brwosing cookies and data, i will receive the code? i've tried several means reboted my phone, clear al my SMS on my phone maybe it might be the problem but nothing happened nothing came iin. what else can i do please?

Edited by pettyflex
  • Like 4

9 hours ago, pettyflex said:

I'm Having the same exact issue. i contacted Fiverr Support only sending me personalised template, so fraustrating! after my first attempt with no code i had to wait fr 24hrs to request for a new code. Stil no code came in. i didn't receive any SMS code. and i had to wait for another 24hrs but still no code. i don't KNOW what else to do. it's fucking frausstrating when even fiverr support can't help in some certain situation. Please help cause it seems fiverr support is really not going to do anything to solve this issue. what do y'all suggest i do. @arthaedha do you feel if i clear my brwosing cookies and data, i will receive the code? i've tried several means reboted my phone, clear al my SMS on my phone maybe it might be the problem but nothing happened nothing came iin. what else can i do please?

Refreshing only works to have avoid the 24hr restriction to send the phone again. The thing is I'm having the same issue as you, I never get the SMS with the code or even the page to upload the code. It stays in the fill form with to send the phone number and the button turns grey. 

• Like 4

what other means are you planning on resolving this issue @arthaedha i need my funds na!!! Fiverr supports are only sending me personalized messages, not signs of even solving the issue. i don't know WHAT else i need to do. really frustrating!!!!!!!!!!! it's really tiring.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, pettyflex said:

what other means are you planning on resolving this issue @arthaedha i need my funds na!!! Fiverr supports are only sending me personalized messages, not signs of even solving the issue. i don't know WHAT else i need to do. really frustrating!!!!!!!!!!! it's really tiring.

I sent an email to support@fiverr.com and they ended validating my phone but I can't still publish my gig. 

• Like 5

I too have the same issue. About to publish my first gig but couldn't verify my account. I am not receiving any codes..still "Attempts Limits Reached" popup appears. Even raised a ticket and still no response from the Fiverr support team. Really disappointed with chat support.

• Like 3