!Attention! Most likely they are scammers! Be vigilant!

andrew_vi

ATTENTION!!!

I received an email from someone *********
Most likely they are scammers!!! Be vigilant!

Here is the message text:
"Hi andrew_vi,
*******************left you messages:

Hi

My name is Liu Could you please help me to create an account on ***********? If you help me to create an account under your real personal info, I’ll send $100 every month in the next 3 years so that you’ll get more than $1500 per year with no work. We can negotiate again if everything goes well. And I need to work remotely on your computer via TeamViewer."

Most likely they are scammers!!! Be vigilant!

Mod Note: It is against the Forum Rules to negatively call out a buyer or seller. You may send the username to Customer Support if the user has actually violated the Fiverr Terms of Service, but the public forum is not the right place forrname call-outs !Attention! Most likely they are scammers! Be vigilant!

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

Yeah, that’s a common one.

They want to talk outside of fiverr not only is it against the rules and you have to run the risk of getting banned, any professional seller or company would not break the set TOS. It is a lot easier for scammers to get your personal info after they have your email, number, or social media account, and you put yourself in danger. You are a new seller It makes sense that scammers would prey on new sellers, as they are inexperienced, often desperate for sales, and don’t know how to differentia…
Hello Fiverr sellers. Although I sell voice work I think this topic is universal to us all. I’m starting to notice a trend of things that hoist up the old warning flag that something isn’t right with a buyer. What are some things that start raising red flags with you?

Archived