Fiverr Community Forum

Attention Payoneer users (SOLVED)

For first time withdraw.
Can i withdraw fiverr money using fiverr revenue card option but i have not yet order fiverr master card(just link to existing payoneer account) and haven’t payoneer master card, in this case,can i withdraw fiverr revenue card option>payoneer>local bank?without haven’t any fiverr and payoneer master card?
Thanks.

I am sorry I might not be able to help you with this.

As long as I have used fiverr, I have been using payoneer card associated with it. I have withdrawn to the bank acc but not through the fiverr option but through payoneer and it works fine as usual…

Solved Now. Very happy with payoneer and fiverr.

Yes @sahidularif you can.

Yes it would be a great option.

4 Likes

So I went back to Payoneer because apparently, I cannot shop on Amazon with my new paypal cash card. So it looks like I have two debit cards now which I’ll be using for different online vendors.

wow, good news…thanks

1 Like

Following recent feedback from our customers, we wanted to update you that we will soon be transferring all Payoneer Prepaid Mastercard® cards from Wirecard to our own licensed issuer, Payoneer Europe Limited. Payoneer Europe is authorized as an e-money institution by the Central Bank of Ireland. It is intended that the transfer will take place on September 2, 2020.

The change is seamless and free of any charge. You won’t need a new card or change anything else about how you use your existing card.

This important step gives you an increased sense of security as Payoneer will now be holding all your funds, with those on the card being held in safeguarded accounts managed by Payoneer Europe.

Once this change takes effect, the Terms and Conditions with Payoneer Europe will apply. The new Terms and Conditions are generally similar to your Wirecard card terms and conditions, aside for the issuer changing to Payoneer Europe and being governed by the laws of Ireland.

We will inform you once this transfer happens. In the meantime, you can read more about these upcoming changes, including our complaints policy here.

On the transfer date, you will be deemed to have consented to the new Terms & Conditions and instructed us to make the transfer and terminate your Wirecard card terms and conditions on your behalf, free of charge. [This is in order to ensure the transfer of your card to Payoneer Europe in an expedited manner].

Should you prefer to cancel your card and move the funds on your card to your Payoneer account or to a bank account for free, you may do so by contacting us within 60 days of the card transfer completion.

Thank you,
The Payoneer Team

3 Likes

Great news. Happy to know their activity.

1 Like

Wow… Really very good news.