Fiverr Forum

Attention please. I have something to tell you

I want to translate some Chinese online novels in fourm, I wonder if it is ok. What do you recommend, if you like? What kind of novels do you like?Here’s my link

??? DANG, I thought you had something important to tell us…you tricked me there :crazy_face: :joy:

But yeah, I don’t think it is a problem to translate Novels??

Have a wonderful day

Warmly, Humberto

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Can you tell me what kind of novels you like?

Good question. Funny even though my expertise is designing book covers, I’m not much of a reader, to be honest. My life has not given me such luxury… I have a very busy lifestyle and reading novels is out of the question… Oh, but who knows, when I’m old, bold and crippled I might have a look at it :rofl::joy: But thank you for asking.

You would need to own the copyright of any work you translate. - Or your end client would.

Alternatively, you could translate copyright-free public domain novels.

2 Likes

Why would you like to post them on the forum, though? What will you benefit from just translating entire novels and posting them on the forum for free? :thinking: :crazy_face:

I also don’t know if it’s even possible to post such a lengthy post on the forum (presuming the novel you’re planning on posting has at least 30K words). Even if that’s possible, IDK if it might be removed by the mods? :thinking:

2 Likes