Attention Sellers Offering Writing Services - Questions on delivering written product

aprilvattaso

I tend to use an attachment as well - for a lot of my editing services Track Changes in Word helps make it clear to a buyer exactly what I’ve done and this is particularly useful if you’re a non-native English speaker trying to understand grammar or spelling mistakes.

The character limit on Fiverr messages is often frustratingly short for delivering work too. I tend to provide feedback in both the attachment and message and often find I have to send several to deliver all the feedback I want. It’d be a nightmare if I was sending edited work through as well.

I always attach a Word doc. That way, as soon as the attached file link shows, I click it and read it to verify it went through. This is always a good way to catch that one last typo that slipped through and immediately fix it. Don’t try to edit the online doc though! Open the original on your computer, edit it, and reattach it.

Attachments, there are some words Fiverr doesn’t like, you can write e-mail, you can’t write email without getting a writing. You can write cash, you can’t write “money”. I don’t like getting those red warning messages.

However, it’s really up to you how to deliver. If you wrote 5 headlines and have no time to send an attachment, or the attachment feature isn’t working, just copy and paste.

Same as the guys above, our company always uses attachments for all of the services, including the writing gig 🙂 After all, there is the extra gig that offers an ebook of 3500 words, and the delivery box is limited to 1200. Therefore, .doc attachments are always the best way!

Guest mandy_jones

I always send attachment in words,i belief they are easier to copy and paste or convert to any format client might specify.

Reply to @topaz_muse: I don’t recommend PDF’s because they’re hard to manipulate and RTF since not everyone has the software to open them. I don’t.

Documents are better, I have a Mac so sometimes I deliver .doc or .docx. Most people can open either, but once in a while I’m told that they couldn’t open the document, hardly ever though.

Archived