The first thing a buyer sees is our gig image, we know. So it should be professional.
- Use a clear background image with eye-catching color (you can use the color wheel [ I recommend canva’s color wheel ] to use multiple color combinations in an image pan).
- Use Gig features (not your expertise) what you are offering in the gig text.
- Don’t use too much text.
- Keep neat and clean your Gig image as much as you can.
- Must make image text relevant to Gig title and category.
- You can use an object that shows “after service effect” [that how it should be looked like after complete any of your category job]. This may blow a buyr’s mind.
- You can use the dimensions of 550 px/370 px for an image [or an art board] size.