Attractive Buyer Requests

khaled_design1

Hi there,
client requirement …Recently i have joined Fiverr but I have more than 3 years of experience in website design & development And I am currently working as a web developer at a local web agency.

So I am sure if you hire me I will not let you down on this project.

Thanks, waiting for your response. I’m highly interested in working with you.

Md Rasel
Wordpress Developer

Hey dude, follow these tips.

1. Don’t do copy and paste of your proposal.
  2. Read buyer request carefully at first, try to understand exactly what work S/he looking for. Once you’ll understand about the work, start writing your buyer request with a special focus on that work.
  3. Don’t be over formal, try to write like a human, clients don’t like robot type freelancers. Write your proposal in easy language and avoid those words which is not necessary.
  4. Every freelancer is talented, then why clients will choose you between 50? What you have special inside yourself? You can mention that why you are best.
  5. Set your price at medium level, don’t charge too high or too less amount. Fix a price that make sense.

Hey dude, follow these tips.

1. Don’t do copy and paste of your proposal.
  2. Read buyer request carefully at first, try to understand exactly what work S/he looking for. Once you’ll understand about the work, start writing your buyer request with a special focus on that work.
  3. Don’t be over formal, try to write like a human, clients don’t like robot type freelancers. Write your proposal in easy language and avoid those words which is not necessary.
  4. Every freelancer is talented, then why clients will choose you between 50? What you have special inside yourself? You can mention that why you are best.
  5. Set your price at medium level, don’t charge too high or too less amount. Fix a price that make sense.

Thank you very much for your excellent tips.

Hi there,

client requirement …Recently i have joined Fiverr but I have more than 3 years of experience in website design & development And I am currently working as a web developer at a local web agency.

So I am sure if you hire me I will not let you down on this project.

Thanks, waiting for your response. I’m highly interested in working with you.

Md Rasel

Wordpress Developer

Thank you very much.

Archived