Fiverr Forum

Audible sound for incoming fiverr messages / orders?

Not a tip, but it will be if it is answered!

Wanting to know whether you can set up an audible tone for new incoming fiverr messages?

Just like the Windows default sounds on the PC and email system.

Thanks,

I don’t know if you can, but that’d be awesome!

You could create a rule in Outlook or your email program that would flag anything incoming from Fiverr to play a different sound than other mail.

It would be cool to talk to clients in real time

Reply to @madmoo: I have audible message alerts but maybe that would make a great gig, someone who has a great voice could record messages like “madmoo you have fiverr mail”

@ I would LOVE the sounds AND messaging as @rodesigners said!

My phone notifies me by email right when a new order comes in. It’s very helpful

You could create a rule in Outlook or your email program that would flag anything incoming from Fiverr to play a different sound than other mail.

Reply to @madmoo: I have audible message alerts but maybe that would make a great gig, someone who has a great voice could record messages like “madmoo you have fiverr mail”

My phone notifies me by email right when a new order comes in. It’s very helpful