August Expectations

silberma1976

More of the same, I suppose, I am already booked for the whole of August. But I am worried too, going by what so many sellers like MissCrystal and others have been saying. Hopefully things will get better for everyone. [but I am gradually shifting focus from Fiverr to other important things in life such as health and exercise and spending a lot of time on investing and learning value investing, risk management, technical analysis, etc.]

July Starting and july end both was awesome just be active and someone will soon hit you with orders… The new algorithm and the vacations is there as well. So when both things get finished. The good things will surely come…
I am also worried as i am seeing most of the sellers are suffering from this. I pray that everything get normal and on track as like me many sellers are full time freelancers and exclusive fiverr sellers so we are dependent on fiverr and if i say fiverr is our last hope will be correct.

Guest offlinehelpers

I think its best for you to create another gig under different category.

Good idea. I will start to train in data entry.:crazy_face:

Slightly OT - can I just say a big ‘thank you’ to @misscrystal and @writer99025 - you both know why, I’m sure, and I really do appreciate the support you offered. 🙂

Expectations for August? Just waking up each morning is a bonus - keeping my clients happy when I can is great, anything else is an extra.

Have a great August everybody (July hasn’t actually finished yet here!).

Welp–August is going to be a pretty foggy and weird month for me. I’m going back to school(first year of high-school), but I’m planning on keeping Fiverr as one of my commitments for as long as I possibly can. I’m changing my gigs’ pricing and adding more gigs so I don’t know what’s going on with that. Nonetheless, I’m hoping that it can be my first month with $500+ earnings. We’ll see how it goes

Welp–August is going to be a pretty foggy and weird month for me. I’m going back to school(first year of high-school), but I’m planning on keeping Fiverr as one of my commitments for as long as I possibly can. I’m changing my gigs’ pricing and adding more gigs so I don’t know what’s going on with that. Nonetheless, I’m hoping that it can be my first month with $500+ earnings. We’ll see how it goes

Pretty, foggy and weird are how I was in high school…

I have dropped quick significantly in sales this July. I typically see fluctuations here on Fiverr, but this one was a bit more noticeable than usual. It doesn’t mean I am not hopeful for a turnaround though :). Positive energy and quality work will hopefully bring it back soon. I guess summer time can do this to sales.

• 2 weeks later...

Not looking good so far - my best selling gig has completely disappeared from the search results, I’ve had no new orders on any gigs in the last few days, and all my previous buyers are inexplicably permanently offline. I’m a Level 2 seller, been working through Fiverr for around 18 months, and was, up until July, almost struggling to cope with my workload. Now I have zero orders in my queue and I’ve vanished without a trace. I do have a couple of outside options but it’s not enough to sustain.

I’ve just come across a thread from May (sorry, I’m new to the Forum - actually any forum lol) regarding Fiverr making changes to their algorithms. Does anyone know if this would still be affecting search results? Please excuse my ignorance in relation to this.

Thanks everyone 🙂

Archived