Authentication Required

emeraldawnn

Is anyone getting else the Authentication Required box when they navigate Fiverr? It says that Fiverr96.fiverr.com80 needs a username and passwords. I’ve never had that happen before. I went to check a message I got from a prospective client and that’s the message I’m getting. I can hit cancel and still navigate the website but I don’t feel comfortable answering messages or anything else until I know the issue is taken care of. I’ve tried using Fiverr normally via both Chrome and Firefox… both demand this. 😦

I’m going to run a virus check but something feels off!

Yeah I just started getting it. I’m signed into it fine and can view orders and such. I just click on cancel and everything is good. I’m not putting my username/password in just in case it’s some hacker trying to steal my info. I will contact support now about it.

Hi everyone.

I too am getting that very same message. I have already sent over a message to the support team and like others here I got this message pop up for me right after I checked one of my clients messages too?

I would post the clients name here to see if it is the same client message others are getting but don’t want to expose their name in case its not that. I was going to cash out just now to be safe, but yet again that very same message came up even in that section, so I am afraid that it will track over to my Pay pal account if I do that… So waiting for fiverr support to respond back.

Glad its not just me who has seen this message. Furthermore, it must have just happened as I was in my account all last night without any issues. I to have orders getting ready to become due, and hope this is addressed soon. Will be watching this thread closely.

Liz

Hi again,

I was wondering has anyone cashed out since seeing this pop up message? And if so did you get your money safely sent over to your pay pal account? If this is a hack I am afraid that it will then follow over to my log in details for my Pay Pal account? Just a thought still waiting for a reply from support will update this message when I hear back from them on this pop up.

thanks

Liz

Hi,

I’m a new seller and when I was loading my gigs today I had that happen to me on one occasion. Tried entering the information two or three times but it was ‘looping’, so I just shut that screen down. Don’t think it’s related to clients, because I don’t have any as yet.

But it did make me very nervous.

M

Archived