Fiverr Forum

Auto-completion of order isn't working for me

I think that by waiting for one month before you re-delivered, the system broke down.

I wouldn’t wait that long for a response. I would wait 24 hours to hear back from the buyer, then re-deliver.

1 Like

I had a reject, yesterday just entered the autocomplete.

1 Like

Yes, if now 24 hours or 3 days, one can’t really expect from a seller to wait for an unspecified or too long time to get the revision requirements.

If I’d not get the requirements for the modification within a sensible time frame, I’d also redeliver and ask them to send info about whatever they want revised.

Perhaps there’s something in the system that has to do with the 30 days max delivery time that causes troubles handling that, in any case it seems to be some oversight.

3 Likes

In a way it makes sense. If the seller leaves a delivery on hold for a month, then they could possibly be gaming the system hoping the buyer would be gone or have forgotten or lost interest.

A seller should never leave a re-delivery on hold for a month for any reason.

@misscrystal
Actually my mistake is that, I was being nice on my part. My buyer immediately sent the revision request after initial delivery (within half an hour) by saying that he likes what is there but he needs more and he has further requirements that he will tell me later.
Since, I did not get the proper instructions from buyer, I waited before re-delivering it. I kept messaging him but couldn’t get those instructions. Once my buyer replied me that it is some kind of their national celebration holiday thing and he will get back to me after that. Didn’t get any reply after that.
My mistake was being nice to wait for him.
Although CS checked all his activity and our chat, they didn’t mention anything about the timeline of revision which is hindering auto-completion.
But, that’s the only thing to make sense now, otherwise auto-completion is working for all others.
Lesson learnt… and lost money against my efforts.

If you feel that’s being nice then what else is being nice? You obviously were harming yourself by waiting for someone who didn’t give you any courtesy.

Don’t call waiting endlessly being nice. This is the result.

1 Like

I can confirm you after some days that if the redelivered orders automatically completes or not.

Yes, that’s it. Fiverr will also not hang percentage! (if the order is not completed fiverr will also not get there percentage.)

If it is in revision, it won’t complete, deliver the files again and it will be completed automatically after 3 days

There is no response from the buyer in my case after trying couple of times.

Lesson learnt. Won’t wait for the buyers again.

I checked. My other orders are getting auto-completed even after revisions were requested. Only this one is having an issue and now I think it will be in “delivered” as long as I work on Fiverr, until I cancel it.

same here friend. No response.