Auto Decreasing On-time Delivery rate

raselbiswas

Anyone tell me why did this happen?. Last 4 days I completed 2 order. One is 11/7/19, Delivered onetime and completed it 90%. Then after 20 hours it auto decreased by 89%. 12/7/19 I got new order and completed, fast delivered and completed 90%. Then again after 15 hours it auto decreased by 89%. Please tell why did this happen? why it’s auto decreasing?. I will be lost my label one. It’s not possible to get a new order within 20 hours.
Screenshot_9.png.2b7daca1c68e484872cb3fff4c728849.png

Your stats are based on the last 60 days. I have found it takes about five on-time deliveries to nullify one late delivery.

This post explains it better.

The rating is calculated over the course of 60 days. As time moves on, if you don’t have more orders, the total order number (in 60 days) will decrease. If you have late orders within 60 days, since the total order number decreases, your on time delivery rating also decreases.

Your stats are based on the last 60 days. I have found it takes about five on-time deliveries to nullify one late delivery.

This post explains it better.

The rating is calculated over the course of 60 days. As time moves on, if you don’t have more orders, the total order number (in 60 days) will decrease. If you have late orders within 60 days, since the total order number decreases, your on time delivery rating also decreases.

Oh! i see:😢 last 5 orders in one order has late delivery. Thanks for response me.

Archived