Auto Refresh Extension”

tishasheikh3

Guest offlinehelpers

Funnily enough, this question was asked several times today:

Hi there… can you explain this [screenshot%20(83)] Today fiverr showing me like this many times. Is it any warning for me?

It’s ridiculous. This guy has already had 2 accounts disabled for “unknown reasons” according to one of of his previous forum posts and still using unethical methods.

To be fair, he seems to have learnt his lesson. This time he didn’t jump the gun on the illegal activity, he did state he would wait for our reply on the matter.

Firstly, i think using auto refresh to get a fresh list of buyers request isn’t wrong in principle, but it’s a technique via which you can fool the system into thinking you are always online. That’s why the robot detection system on Fiverr’s site will flag and block you eventually.

I can understand the frustration new sellers have seeing a dry list of buyers request but let’s not try to game the system.

EDIT: I just noticed you are a L1 seller. Buddy, you should know better.

I’m sure there are a lot of sellers using auto refresh but it doesn’t help sell anything.
What’s the point? You think someone is going to buy from you just because you are shown as online, when you actually are not even there to respond?

If you really are online you can chat with someone who messages you and hopefully make a sale. But just to be shown online does nothing.

Or is it for some other reason you use it? Stop trying to trick the system. You won’t get more sales, and might be banned again.

I’m sure there are a lot of sellers using auto refresh but it doesn’t help sell anything.

What’s the point? You think someone is going to buy from you just because you are shown as online, when you actually are not even there to respond?

If you really are online you can chat with someone who messages you and hopefully make a sale. But just to be shown online does nothing.

Or is it for some other reason you use it? Stop trying to trick the system. You won’t get more sales, and might be banned again.

Exactly. I saw the other thread where this started. The OP of this thread was told by another forum member that they use auto refresh to make sure they show online (BTW completely unnecessary). Of course the OP took off with it and created their own thread because their answer was never received in the other thread.

Some people work hard to get to success. Some people look for short cuts and hand outs. It’s just they way it is.

Exactly. I saw the other thread where this started. The OP of this thread was told by another forum member that they use auto refresh to make sure they show online (BTW completely unnecessary). Of course the OP took off with it and created their own thread because their answer was never received in the other thread.

Some people work hard to get to success. Some people look for short cuts and hand outs. It’s just they way it is.

Bingo!

Why would a seller want to appear online 24-7? Nothing to gain! We’re humans we have a life outside of Fiverr. If it’s humanly impossible for me to stay online 24-7, why in the world would I use an auto-refresh thingy!

It’s utterly pointless!

Bingo!

Why would a seller want to appear online 24-7? Nothing to gain! We’re humans we have a life outside of Fiverr. If it’s humanly impossible for me to stay online 24-7, why in the world would I use an auto-refresh thingy!

It’s utterly pointless!

why in the world would I use an auto-refresh thingy

You can have a thread on this forum with some of the greatest advice you can think of (and they are out there). These sellers will ignore every word of valuable information and hang tight to the one bit of information that looks like a trick/hack/cheat. That is what they gravitate to. Not hard work, but the cheating edge.

why in the world would I use an auto-refresh thingy

You can have a thread on this forum with some of the greatest advice you can think of (and they are out there). These sellers will ignore every word of valuable information and hang tight to the one bit of information that looks like a trick/hack/cheat. That is what they gravitate to. Not hard work, but the cheating edge.

That is what they gravitate to. Not hard work, but the cheating edge.

Also, let us not forget about the shady web and self-proclaimed Guru’s :roll_eyes:

Bingo!

It’s utterly pointless!

Thank you for your info ,

Firstly, i think using auto refresh to get a fresh list of buyers request isn’t wrong in principle, but it’s a technique via which you can fool the system into thinking you are always online. That’s why the robot detection system on Fiverr’s site will flag and block you eventually.

I can understand the frustration new sellers have seeing a dry list of buyers request but let’s not try to game the system.

EDIT: I just noticed you are a L1 seller. Buddy, you should know better.

Thank you Bro … for your nice info . , Really i like this info ,

Thank You . for your info , it’s really helpful for me

why you hard me ? i don’t using unethical methods .i just want to know about this

why you hard me ? i don’t using unethical methods .i just want to know about this

Q. What is the reason for asking about using an Auto Refresh Extension?

A. You want to make a buyer think you are online when you are not.

Do you believe lying to clients is good?

Q. What is the reason for asking about using an Auto Refresh Extension?

A. You want to make a buyer think you are online when you are not.

Do you believe lying to clients is good?

Okay Thank you for your nice Info

Basically these are some shit tricks mentioned in many website that by using this you get sales 😛 That is the reason some people believe it but I would suggest everyone to not use such things. If there was something like that FIVERR would have atleast nentioned, “The more you are online the more sales you get” but nothing like that is there.

So, don’t try to use these tricks

Archived