Auto refresh safe or not?

chayan902

No it’s not safe to use it as far as I know, maybe you might get a warning or maybe the IP address blocked. Also it would be tricking the buyers since you wouldn’t be available to reply to their questions 24/7.

Thank you .your point is remarkable if I can’t replay buyer message my response time will get high

I watch some fiverrr tips video in YouTube. Most of guys suggest that use auto refresh for active 24 hour’s online.

Now please give me solution, if i use auto refresher, is it safe for me or someday fiverrr disable my id?

Don’t do it!

See below for what can happen:

Today i got tos violation message which i am pretty surprised about i think i got this because of i use a auto refresher do anyone got an warning because of using auto refresher???

I watch some fiverrr tips video in YouTube.

So much account risking information is available there. Beware!

Don’t do it!

See below for what can happen:

Today i got tos violation message which i am pretty surprised about i think i got this because of i use a auto refresher do anyone got an warning because of using auto refresher???

I watch some fiverrr tips video in YouTube.

So much account risking information is available there. Beware!

Oh my god .

Thanks you fiverr community for giving me proper information 🙂

Fiverr Myth Disclose - Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum

If you follow this (instead of silly distractions) you can’t every go too far wrong. Note I don’t promise sales, no one can do that. If you follow the real rules, you can be confident that sales that you make will be good ones.

🙂

I tried to follow all of the fiverr rules that’s.

And thanks for the suggestion

Archived