Automatic completion time keeps changing

I delivered an order on time that I worked extremely hard on. The buyer seems to have disappeared as they have not completed the order and it’s been three days. I don’t think they are a scammer because they are regular customers so I don’t know why they are suddenly not responding. Anyway that’s not really my point.The point is whenever I check the resolution side of the order it says “will automatically complete in 24 minutes” then 30 minutes later I check again and it says “will automatically cancel in one hour” then I check an hour later and it says “45 minutes” etc. Why does the time keep changing all over the place? We’re over the three day mark now so why doesn’t it just auto complete so I can get on with my life?

so I can get on with my life?
LOL. Calm down. It takes a little more than 3 days, maybe extra 6 to 9 hours. If it's been longer than 4 hours days, then contact the support.

I didn’t really mean to be as melodramatic as I made that sound. lol I was just wondering why it changes to all these random times. 30 minutes, one hour, 45 minutes, 12 minutes etc. It’s just random numbers. It would make more sense if it said actually time. 6 hours, 5 hours, 1 hour, etc.

Haha. Don’t worry. It actually takes more than 72 hours. That’s for sure.
About the varying time. Fiverr has some random bugs which everyone encounters often.
If it’s been 72+24 hours then you should contact the support.