Automatic Completion

Why does my paid for gig’s auto complete? The seller uploaded the .png artwork in both the artwork and source locations. I most defiantly did not receive what i paid for.

After 3 days after delivery orders auto complete unless you ask for a revision using the revision button.

As stated in Fiverr’s Terms of Service, after the seller delivers the order, you have 3 days to rate it or request a modification. If you do nothing for 3 days, the order will be automatically marked as complete.

Oh i contacted the seller who said he would upload it. Sounds like if upload a blank text file into source and art it will auto process as completed.

If that is what the seller did then he broke the rules. I think if that is what he sent you, you need to contact customer support and tell them immediately.

Well it was the same .png file for both. I contacted him and he said he would upload the source 2 days ago.

Yes you definitely need to tell customer support about this! They will give you a refund.

What he did is not allowed.

You have only a few days to agree to what you ordered and if you don’t it’s assumed that you accepted the result

You will not be getting anything from that seller. Report this to customer support now.

Thanks i’ve contacted support :slight_smile: