Fiverr Forum

Available now not appearing in my fiverr account

I have problem in my fiver account i cant see Available now feature in my account.
i have completed 5 orders have 0% cancelation rate and no order in queue. which make me eligible for Available now feature. but i cant access it but nor it shows what can i do?
Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you

It does say ‘more than 5 orders completed’ so maybe you’ll get it when you get to 6?

Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for your help. My concern is i have a new account where 0 orders have been delivered but Available now feature is there but it wont get enable. so why its not there in my primary account.

You really should only have one account.

i have two account new account has available feature but not my primary account

I think you’d be better to speak to Customer Services.

how can i contact them

That’s a violation of Fiverr’s Terms of Service. All of your accounts could be banned for that (I guess that it would remove the Available Now problem, but not in a way you’d like).

Here you go:
https://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Both two account use different emails and i dont use new account i think it has nothing to do with my concern

It doesn’t matter - you’re limited to one account per person, not per email address.

Having more than one account is a violation of Fiverr’s Terms of Service. It doesn’t matter whether you’re using different email addresses.

As for your concern, the Available Now feature is still in Beta, and we’ve all been told that some people have it, while others don’t.

Bottomline:

Play by the rules like everyone else. :alien:

Customer care will reply, As its beta so few number of seller get this.
We are bringing it for more sellers soon

I go the same message