Fiverr Community Forum

Available Now shows "High completion and satisfaction scores"

HI Guys, good day, I have used the “available now option” for few months and got the orders as well, but nowadays it shows “High completion and satisfaction scores”, I am not able to make it active if anyone has any solution for this, please comment.
Thanks

3 Likes

it shows that you require“High completion and satisfaction scores” because on your fiverrer dashboard your response rate , delivery on time , order completion and rating are not enough that’s why you are not able this service anymore.dashboard

If you want back the service again then You must have a low cancellation rate.
Thanks in advance
-Imtiaz

3 Likes

Thank you so much for your reply, but sir, I had 3 canceled orders, now just 1 canceled order left, it may disappear within few days if it remains zero, is it possible to get the available now option active?
one thing more I want to confirm if any buyer cancels order how much time will it take to disappear.
I have attached my order completion image.
Thanks again.Seller%20Dashboard

1 Like

When your order cancellation rate becomes zero then you will get back it again.
This section updates every 15 th day of each month.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: for your time and guidance
Thanks again.

1 Like

You can check it for better understanding about this issue.

1 Like

I am struggling with the same thing, one cancelled order have an effect till 60 days.

Even I am waiting for those 60 days to pass so that I can turn my available now option.

1 Like

I have no 100% order completion rate but It’s working for me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are most welcome

I am not sure.

no one has answer to anything

your buyer does not give you rating and review your order so your rated order percentage down, your minimum percentage 90% if you rated order percentage 90% down your available now option is deseble

1 Like

This is the first time I have heard About it.

I didn’t know the rated order does make a difference. Mine is 76 %

Hello guys, i have the same issue, and i contacted with customer service and the answer is:

Available Now is currently in the Beta stage of development and is temporarily unavailable while our Development Team works on the feature. We appreciate your patience in the meantime.

1 Like