Available now unavailable

Hello, on my account i dont have new feature option “available now”. I created 2nd account and on this acc i have that feature… Can someone say me what i must to do to enable that option on my first account?
I read requirements and i fulfill everyone of them:
You must have delivered at least five orders.
You must have less than five orders in queue.
You must have a low cancellation rate

It’s a beta feature. Not everyone has it.

Don’t create multiple accounts! Read the Terms of Service:

Abuse and Spam

Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations to Fiverr’s Terms of Service is cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.l

I only created this to check what happening with that option… Im going to remove that account soon.

How i can sign up on beta?

You don’t. It’s Fiverr’s decision, not yours.

Have some patience, that feature will be available to all after a while.

Fiverr does not allow creating multiple accounts, not even for checking things, it’s illegal and can result in suspension of all accounts from your IP.

Okay i removed my 2nd acc, thanks for answears everyone

As stated in our Terms of Service, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community is disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts.

For you @lhaczkiewicz30