Average Response Time as a Seller

gofixit

Please my average Response Time suddenly dropped to 42%. That is 12 hours response time. Just yesterday I had to create a buyer’s request to do a job, and I got over 50 offers and a lot of messages.

Is that the reason I got my response down? I couldn’t have responded to all of them .

Please what did I do wrongly and kindly advice me on best practices in cases like this.

I look forward to your response.

Best regards.

When the sellers send messages in response to buyer requests (as opposed to simply sending an offer through the request), that is technically spam. You can mark them as spam so they don’t affect your response rate. If you’re still facing issues, you can contact CS to fix it.

When the sellers send messages in response to buyer requests (as opposed to simply sending an offer through the request), that is technically spam. You can mark them as spam so they don’t affect your response rate. If you’re still facing issues, you can contact CS to fix it.

Ooh. I wish I knew. They kept sending me messages. I really don’t know how they found me.

I do appreciate your response. Thank you

You can mark them as spam so they don’t affect your response rate.

Well, first you have to send them a message, and then mark them as spam. I usually have a quick response that lets the seller know that they’re violating the TOS and spamming.

For your situation right now, I would contact CS and explain to them how a bunch of people are spamming you. They might be able to manually higher your response rate.

I really don’t know how they found me.

Are you a seller too? If so, that’s probably how they found your profile (as @eliiclaire said).

You can mark them as spam so they don’t affect your response rate.

Well, first you have to send them a message, and then mark them as spam. I usually have a quick response that lets the seller know that they’re violating the TOS and spamming.

For your situation right now, I would contact CS and explain to them how a bunch of people are spamming you. They might be able to manually higher your response rate.

I really don’t know how they found me.

Are you a seller too? If so, that’s probably how they found your profile (as @eliiclaire said).

Yes I’m a seller. Thank you for your recommendations

• 1 month later...

I want to know what is going on with my Response rate. My response time has been down to 1hour for about 15 days now but I noticed that my Response rate went up to 72% and dropped to 70%. Please is there something reducing it?

For clarity, when I send a Buyer’s Request, I still get the unsolicited messages which I quickly respond to and mark as spam. I notice the Response rate percentage doesn’t seem to be really affected by my prompt response only my Response time.

Please kindly advice on what I am currently doing wrongly or best practice to bring me back to 100%. Also how long does it really take to get this back up to 100%?

I want to know what is going on with my Response rate. My response time has been down to 1hour for about 15 days now but I noticed that my Response rate went up to 72% and dropped to 70%. Please is there something reducing it?

For clarity, when I send a Buyer’s Request, I still get the unsolicited messages which I quickly respond to and mark as spam. I notice the Response rate percentage doesn’t seem to be really affected by my prompt response only my Response time.

Please kindly advice on what I am currently doing wrongly or best practice to bring me back to 100%. Also how long does it really take to get this back up to 100%?

To really get it back to exactly 100% from a lower value you’d need to wait until the most recent message that wasn’t responded to (or not within 24 hours) is no longer in the 60 day window (so about 60 days from the date of that missed message). If you had many messages it might round to 100% as the figure it shows on screen before that (even though it wasn’t exactly 100%). Though you only need it to be >=90% not 100% for the evaluation.

To really get it back to exactly 100% from a lower value you’d need to wait until the most recent message that wasn’t responded to (or not within 24 hours) is no longer in the 60 day window (so about 60 days from the date of that missed message). If you had many messages it might round to 100% as the figure it shows on screen before that (even though it wasn’t exactly 100%). Though you only need it to be >=90% not 100% for the evaluation.

Thank you for making me understand this better.

Archived