Fiverr Forum

Average Response time is completely wrong under my Gig

In my dashboard, it says my average response rate is 100% and the average response time is 1 hour. But since the last few days only under my gig, it displays my average response time as 2 hours for the buyers. I reported this issue to the Fiverr and they told me they will check and let me know. But today my gig displays my average response time as 6 hours. I don’t know what’s happening to Fiverr system. I noted lots of issues since the last few days. Can you guys please tell me what you see under my gig.

1 hour, 2 hours, 6 hours or anything else???

Click Here for my Gig

2 Likes

I have also faced that issue and when I have checked my profile from incognito mode my average response time was showing 10 hours .When My average response time is one hour .And I have contacted CS.Fiverr is updating their website .For that we are facing some issue .They are fixing it… So we can just wait for the update.

Screenshot_95

2 Likes

But the thing is this rates cause to our gig ranking right?

2 Likes

No…Because it is a bug …And your real response time is one hour .

4 Likes

Don’t you think that will affect for new orders because if I am a buyer I would like to offer my task to a great Seller who always communicate everything with me.

Am I wrong?

Yes…In this case it can affect on your sale…I will recommend you to contact fiverr CS …

same thing is happening here , mine has dropped to 4days :)) even though It usually takes around 5 minutes to respond … it’s a bug it will probably be fixed , it doesn’t affect you in any way

1 Like

I already contact them. but I’m afraid. Lets see. anyway thank you so much for the details you shared. Fiverr support didn’t told me about this maintenance .

Wait for their update because there are many bugs I can see in fiverr and also asked about those to the CS .

You are welcome …

On your gig it says average response time 6 hours. But clicking on the “contact me” button says avg response time 1 hours.

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know.

I’m facing the same issue. Since I’ve joined Fiverr my average response time in the dashboard has been 1 hour and it still is because I respond to every message in less than one hour.
But 2 days ago I noticed that the average response time inside my one and only gig is 11 hours!!!

I contacted Fiverr’s CS and they replied with a link to an article about the average response time and advised me to reply to the future messages faster!! :joy:

I then replied to them to further explain the issue to let them know there is a bug in the system. And I’m still waiting for them to reply.

Is there any updates?

2 Likes

Still, they are working on the bug. I asked yesterday.

I noticed mine is showing 3 days on the gig page. It seriously worrying me. I just contacted CS, didn’t know it’s an ongoing problem. Hopefully, they will solve it soon.

1 Like