Fiverr Forum

Avoid negativity if you want to succeed

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

For me, all emotions are useful, even those which might seem negative or don’t feel that nice when we experience them. In this context, negativity can be seen as a reflexion of frustration and the feeling of helplessness related to the process of achieving a certain set goal or goals (making it on Fiverr, for example). I believe it is useful to accept this feeling and do not force it to be something else, but at the same time realize that negativity is not the only emotion a person might feel. This way, they can build on those positive emotions (which are often pushed aside by the negative feelings) and find ways to overcome the problem, just like you said.

But, for this to happen, a bit of negativity has to be acknowledged and accepted. So, I would say - accept negativity when it comes and allow it to pass through you, but then focus on perseverance and all other things that empower you to keep going. :slight_smile:

I think you’re just trolling with a statement like this, and nothing will persuade me otherwise. A+ game.

Completely agree - it doesn’t matter who you are responding to, professionalism on all levels requires you to always rise above negativity. There will be a number of individual who will be disgruntled, want to complain, or just plain like to spread negativity. Always rise above and never take the bait. In the long run it will serve you and your career better always remembering to err on the side of professionalism.

Negativity is such a pointless emotion. Give me a positive outlook any day of the week!

haa haa true story =D

When you have a negative thought simply replace it with a positive thought. It works!

The optimist says the glass is half full. The pessimist says the glass is half empty.