Fiverr Forum

Awesome Christmas new year greeting video for just 5

Very special offer
https://www.fiverr.com/s2/b228f42866

You should move this to My Fiverr Gigs.

Welcome , please contact me

You just messaged me! I flagged and blocked you! It is considered SPAM to contact someone who does not request you to work for them.

i’m a new seller , i’m beginner
i will move it
Thanks

Please read these to be successful and stay out of trouble. Also, your profile picture in the message you sent me is not you. It is taken from a clip that is for sale on Storyblocks. And your profile picture on the Forum is from Logopond. Buyers will check to see if your profile picture belongs to you and if it does not they may not trust you. It would be best for you to change both of them. :wink: And Welcome to the Forum and Fiverr!

Contacting forum users via PM without their permission; can be flagged as Vickie pointed out.
Please refrain from doing so.

Contacting other users, moderators/admins by private message/inbox is not absolutely disallowed, but unless invited it is considered a breach of etiquette to do so. In particular, do not contact other users to ask for sales, mentoring, profile or forum help, etc. We recommend that you contact other users only if they invite it and realize that the user may report you for spam. There are times that users may have good reason for making contact off-forum, just take extra-special care in doing so.

Read the Forum Guidelines :anchor:

FYI~ Edit your post title christams should be Christmas.