Awesome product review service at $5

Check out my new product review gig at : http://www.fiverr.com/utkarsh1404/write-fruitful-reviews-of-your-product-as-a-user

What does it take for any product to sell? Yes marketing and quality counts a lot. Most of the market share has now become online. But sometimes don’t we blindly follow user reviews and base our opinions on it with trying things on our own?

What i provide for-

1. An honest review of the finished product based on the inputs provided by you.
  2. Highlight the major important points that users look out for in such kinds of products. MAke sure to highlight the USP of the product.
  3. Send you back a written short article as a critic/user and upon approval, spread it across on pages on my facebook, google, linkdin, amazon and any other online related accounts.
  4. The content shall be original, fresh, witty and will connect with the larger masses.

If you feel I am suitable for the job, please order the gig and I guarantee extreme professionalism in return in terms of the job and writing. Looking forward.