Awesome things Buyers do? Let's hear some good stories! :)

r3k0d3d

Today I had a great buyer, they gave me a $5 tip, even though due to Youtube and copyright infringement they couldn’t end up using the video I did for them, I felt bad because I should have actually realized that the artist they wanted to use would have been flagged but it totally slipped my mind at the time as I was concentrating on doing the gig. I offered to help them with their next gig for free as I really felt bad, esp since they gave me a tip for something they couldn’t use, was a real shame but regardless, this one buyer made me forget about the few bad ones I’ve dealt with so far!

Let’s hear some more positive stories, instead of all the doom and gloom, some good rants for a change! 🙂

All my buyers so far have been really great. My last buyer wanted something researched for them. It was a tough topic and at first I thought I wouldn’t be able to pull it off. I did the digging but fell ill along the way and so I was about 4 hours late. However, this buyer was so understanding and generous that he gave me a perfect rating and a tip 0f $15. How encouraging is that for a 14 day old Fiverr seller?

Reply to @bruce_penning: Brilliant! That’s the thing I like about Fiverr as well, I’m learning new things pretty much every day, like the other day I was asked to convert a BR5 file, tbph I had no idea what it was until I did some research, it took me a while to find anything I had that would convert it, in fact the file is so obscure (even though it’s from BMW) there’s only a handful of programs that will actually do it I have found, even though I could have made a batch file for it using python I was lucky enough to find existing software that could do the job, which will help the next time someone asks about it, anyway sorry for the nerd lingo but that’s just one of the things I’ve added to my still growing skill set! 🙂

Positivity. I like it! Thanks for this post. 🙂

About a week ago, I delivered a $15 order for a buyer. He liked his biography so much that he left me a $25 tip! He then told me he’d spread the word about my services. The next day a lady tells me she was referred. Upon delivering her $10 order (also a bio), she tipped me $10. Generous clients make all the difference! As a seller, you’re going to have your bad days, but acts of kindness make this work SO rewarding no matter what.

I got many work from reference. but one buyer did amazing for me. he gave me $5 small job then and after completion of this with $10 tip and next big order of $600… Thats the best Part of my fiverr.

One more a buyer come to me and he need something urgent he offer me extra money for faster work and i clearly told him i never charge extra for faster work normally i deliver in 24 hour. on he needed fast work i did in night. he completed the order and 5 star review. and gave me $25 tip. that was really amazing day for me.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I had a buyer today that gave me a $5 tip when they didn’t have to, as I’d already given a mix previously but they wanted permission to upload it to their site.
Also got another tip earlier in the week for helping someone with something IT related, I didn’t have enough time to go through it with them myself but sent them a whole heap of links to tutorials and they found something that worked and thanked me for the info.
So there you go, there are obviously some awesome buyers on Fiverr and it’s the buyers like these that make it worth the effort! 🙂

All my buyers are awesome just for choosing my gig! 🙂 But there’s those that go extra length and even tip me! And some go even further and promote/recommend my gigs, without asking anything in return! Though I tend to be generous towards such nice people always. Fiverr is great, and so is the community! (99.9% of them at least!)

Archived