Bachelor Thesis or Academic Use by the client

finndev478

Hello seller community,
I am just wondering:
Would a client be allowed to use an order for academic purpose under her/his name ?
I understand that the client holds all ownership to the results of an order,
but as far as german rights in that regard, I think the client would not be allowed to use it under their name as it would be considered fraud…
Any experiences/opinions on that matter ?

See this:

For example, taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) or requesting academic work to be done for you, is unethical since it violates most schools’ Honor Codes and constitutes copyright infringement. Fiverr does not allow this type of fraudulent activities and it will not be permitted on our platform.

https://www.fiverr.com/community/standards/integrity-authenticity

Also see the bit about academic work on the terms of service page.

Don’t do any work that you know would be used for academic purposes by the buyer or you could get an account warning.

See this:

For example, taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) or requesting academic work to be done for you, is unethical since it violates most schools’ Honor Codes and constitutes copyright infringement. Fiverr does not allow this type of fraudulent activities and it will not be permitted on our platform.

https://www.fiverr.com/community/standards/integrity-authenticity

Also see the bit about academic work on the terms of service page.

Don’t do any work that you know would be used for academic purposes by the buyer or you could get an account warning.

yeah thats exactly what I would naturally do. I am a student myself and I find kind of offensive that people would get their degrees in a dishonest way. Also they should do it themselves anyway to get the practice they need. 🙂

Archived