Fiverr Forum

Back from vacation and surgery

After three weeks of vacation mode, I am back. I am certainly not full strength but def. feel better than I did last week. Of course, I overdid it yesterday just riding in one of them Wal-Mart carts, as I needed to get groceries for the house. I’ve always been the “I can do this; I don’t need anyone helping me out.” Boy, was I wrong!

I came home and rested with orders already coming in. It’s nice to feel wanted even after three weeks of vacation mode. I worried a minute bit about it but it looks like it was for no reason. That’s good as I have some major bills I need to pay in the next few weeks - surgical related, ya know.

Needless to say, I’ll be busy this week to deal with a few orders.

11 Likes

Lovely to see you back, and glad the surgery went well - I know the thought of it was daunting!

Take care now! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Welcome back! :slight_smile:

I wish you a speedy recovery. Surgery is never fun.

1 Like

Welcome back again and good luck for you.

1 Like

It must be so exciting to see new orders flowing in after those 3 weeks. Don’t forget to rest though, take care of yourself. Wishing you a speedy recovery. :hugging:

3 Likes

Take rest and get well soon.

Dont know who are you because I´ve been on Fiverr forum for a little time but, Surgery is always a bad time, and being back from one of those is really a hard time…

Good luck and be strong! :smiley:

Welcome back and best wishes for a speedy recovery! :slight_smile:

Thank you everyone… One day at a time… that’s all I’m going for… one day at a time.

3 Likes

Just try to ease into it. :slight_smile:

Feel better soon!