Back from Vacation - Help!

vainpaper

After being a devoted Fiverr seller for about 2 years, I took a year long break to pursue school and travel. I left a pretty solid Fiverr business behind and put my profile in Vacation Mode.

I’m back now and ready for more orders! I’ve updated my gigs, using all the new features, and tried to take a close look at my profile for anything that needs editing. I’ve posted in the forums a little as well.

It’s been a couple of weeks and I’ve seen NOTHING. No messages, no orders, and barely any activity. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to get the orders rolling again?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Hi there,
I understand your situation i just checked your fiverr page i’ve notice that you had many cancellation! thats the reason that won’t get any message or order! why you didn’t complete those orders? you have to complete all pending orders before going to vacation ! THATS VERY IMPORTANT!

Hi there,

I understand your situation i just checked your fiverr page i’ve notice that you had many cancellation! thats the reason that won’t get any message or order! why you didn’t complete those orders? you have to complete all pending orders before going to vacation ! THATS VERY IMPORTANT!

Thanks for heading over to take a look! Those cancellations happened right around the time I left, realizing I had not properly set up Vacation Mode.

However, I’ve had over 200 perfect reviews and very, very few cancellations. The cancellations are just the most recent thing that have happened, so unfortunately they show up first. Any other suggestions to help move things in the right direction?

Guest offlinehelpers

Thanks for heading over to take a look! Those cancellations happened right around the time I left, realizing I had not properly set up Vacation Mode.

However, I’ve had over 200 perfect reviews and very, very few cancellations. The cancellations are just the most recent thing that have happened, so unfortunately they show up first. Any other suggestions to help move things in the right direction?

Use buyer requests? 20 chars

Yes i understand but cancellation is main! because if ii was a buyer i’ll check your gigs and also your feedback and then i can notice that you got too many cancellations! try to contact your buyers,!

to get orders try to use buyer requests as many as you can. try to build allover again. share you gigs on social media and everywhere.

even me, these days i don’t have many orders! i have great feedback 99% but nothing. no inbox messages anything. i don’t know what to say. just use buyer request.

Yes i understand but cancellation is main! because if ii was a buyer i’ll check your gigs and also your feedback and then i can notice that you got too many cancellations! try to contact your buyers,!

to get orders try to use buyer requests as many as you can. try to build allover again. share you gigs on social media and everywhere.

even me, these days i don’t have many orders! i have great feedback 99% but nothing. no inbox messages anything. i don’t know what to say. just use buyer request.

Thank you so much, I really appreciate you taking the time to help! Best of luck to you as well! 🙂

Go and respond to all of the cancellation reviews, explaining what happened, so that new potential buyers can see you care/ and didn’t know to put in “vacation mode”. Otherwise, the impression is that you just don’t care about completing work anymore.
Hope that helps!

Go and respond to all of the cancellation reviews, explaining what happened, so that new potential buyers can see you care/ and didn’t know to put in “vacation mode”. Otherwise, the impression is that you just don’t care about completing work anymore.

Hope that helps!

Thank you @ravenccs! How can I respond to the reviews? It looks like they were automatically generated and I can’t type a response as if it were a regular 5 star review.

Thank you @ravenccs! How can I respond to the reviews? It looks like they were automatically generated and I can’t type a response as if it were a regular 5 star review.

I do not know… (I am a buyer only). Maybe someone else will answer. I recommend contacting CS and asking. 🙂

I would suggest you mention the problem in your gig description and/or profile and include the date you have returned. Mention that you took a break from Fiverr when responding to BR too.

I would suggest you mention the problem in your gig description and/or profile and include the date you have returned. Mention that you took a break from Fiverr when responding to BR too.

Changing my bio right now, good idea! 😃 Cheers!

You can’t respond to automatically left feedback because when he accept cancellation on the order it will automatically left negative feedback. now its no way to edit or remove just do your best again.

Archived