Back in fiverr 1.5 years

iffatwrites4u

Hello
Hope everyone is sound and safe.
I was absent in fiverr for some personal reason and back again here after 1 and half year. I was running my business more than my expectations. Now, everything is down, lost and have to start from zero.
Is there any possibility to get back my business again? Do you guys have any tips? I will be privileged if you can help.
Thank you
Stay safe

Hello

Hope everyone is sound and safe.

I was absent in fiverr for some personal reason and back again here after 1 and half year. I was running my business more than my expectations. Now, everything is down, lost and have to start from zero.

Is there any possibility to get back my business again? Do you guys have any tips? I will be privileged if you can help.

Thank you

Stay safe

Is there any possibility to get back my business again?

How determined are you? How hard are you willing to work? Unfortunately, just because you were away for a while, doesn’t mean you can pick right up where you left off. Fiverr is a competitive market. If you want to be successful here, you are going to have to be willing to do the hard work necessary to compete against the thousands of other sellers offering the same services you are.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have been absent in fiverr since the last 2 years. Many orders came during that time and cancelled as I was absent. Some of the buyers gave me bad reviews as they didn’t get their work on time. It is not their fault.

Now, after 2 years I had again started everything from scratch and sat almost 2 months for a order.

Today I got one order and I was happy cz I badly needs review and ranking. The buyer has started explaining in a very disrespectful manner. I was silent and patiently finished his work as I need reviews in any way.
Just before submitting the project I had explained what I did and what not for the betterment. And also I said I have eid festival so if he need any revision he needs to knock me within tomorrow. But I didn’t understand this man. He talked in such a bossy and rude way that burst me out and I cancelled this order.

I don’t know what I did is right or wrong. May be it was a wrong decision becz atleast I got a order after years that I was waiting for long. But don’t they think the sellers are human also. It is their business too.

Feeling shattered becz I kept all my strength together to start everything again now again it goes down.

Probably, you made the right desicion, because people like you decribed will never add a good review, and you don’t need a bad one.

Not all buyers are bad - I would say it’s 1% bad buyers and 99% good buyers, but 1 unadequate buyer can damage your rates and your day.

Probably, you made the right desicion, because people like you decribed will never add a good review, and you don’t need a bad one.

Not all buyers are bad - I would say it’s 1% bad buyers and 99% good buyers, but 1 unadequate buyer can damage your rates and your day.

Agreed. Sturgeon’s Law very much applies to Fiverr, especially with the low barrier to entry.

• 3 weeks later...

It happens suddenly for level 0 users because of the way Fiverr have programmed it. The made it so as soon as a certain number of offers to a request have been made by level 0 sellers (maybe 10) it disappears from the list for level 0 sellers.

It happens suddenly for level 0 users because of the way Fiverr have programmed it. The made it so as soon as a certain number of offers to a request have been made by level 0 sellers (maybe 10) it disappears from the list for level 0 sellers.

So how will we get an order if we can’t send them request?

Refresh the buyer request page multiple times a day. You’ll see some at some times during the day. When you see one you can do well, send an offer, but don’t spend too much time writing it (in case it disappears) but also don’t use a template answer (since they won’t be specific enough to what the buyer is asking). Address what the buyer is asking.

Some people would probably advise to promote your gigs somewhere too.

Refresh the buyer request page multiple times a day. You’ll see some at some times during the day. When you see one you can do well, send an offer, but don’t spend too much time writing it (in case it disappears) but also don’t use a template answer (since they won’t be specific enough to what the buyer is asking). Address what the buyer is asking.

Some people would probably advise to promote your gigs somewhere too.

ok thank you so much

You have to ensure :-

• Active online as much as you can.
  • Always keep open buyer request tab .
  • Do not reload your browser when you see some request, otherwise it will disappear
  • There are some timeframe during a day for getting buyer requests, so learn about it.

Thank you so much. I will try to follow.

Actually, I came back in fiverr after 1 and a half year and everything has got down and not getting any order from May.

Its all about gig optimization with niche keyword research. if you can do it better way, you will get orders.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived