Fiverr Community Forum

Back to fiverr after 2 months

I took a 2 month hiatus and now I’m back. I’d appreciate it if you could check out my profile: https://www.fiverr.com/balacafa?view_as_seller=true

5 Likes

Your profile is outstanding, welcome back:)

3 Likes

most welcome hinabatool

2 Likes

Very strong profile, best of luck and hope you will get a lot more orders this time! :grinning:

2 Likes

Thank you, it’s good to be back.

Thank you, I’m going to be working on Fiverr much more now, so hopefully my increased effort will lead to increased orders.

1 Like

Recent delivery 1 hour. You are on your way again. Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks. Hopefully I’ll be able to maintain this volume of orders. I was slightly nervous that I was going to have to start again in terms of promoting my gigs and regaining similar numbers of consistent orders.

If I’m fortunate, I’ll be able to pick up a similar monthly income to where I was before I left within the next 2 months.

1 Like

If promoting your gigs worked before then continue to do it. Also if buyer requests worked for you continue to do that. If you really want to make money from your business the journey to success never stops.

Buyer requests and promoting my account helped me to get my business started when I first joined fiverr, so I’m going to use those to help me to regain my former order volume.

1 Like

Very strong profile. it’s good to be back. Good luck!

1 Like

Your graphic design gigs looks awesome. :v::v::v:

1 Like

you have good gigs and welcome back…:muscle::muscle:

1 Like