Back to Old Gig View?

Since today night I saw fiverr back to old gig view and SSL Error of it :frowning: Is there any attack for fiverr ? #:-S

Yeah I saw it too…now looks cool :smiley:

It is weird, huh.

Mine is back to the “queue” view too.

Me too, wish it would stay.

Mine too! Maybe they were testing it out (like the orange color they did a few months back), and there were enough people saying they liked the old one better that they switched it back.

Reply to @emasonwrites:

I’m going to temper my ingrained cynicism and go with that.

Reply to @edwriter: Mine wasn’t switching back and forth like some other sellers’ were. It changed and then it stayed, and now it’s back. That’s the only reason I’m holding out any hope. I mean, I guess I don’t really care either way, but I prefer the old page with the queue.

Reply to @emasonwrites:

I’m with you. I prefer the old page to the “squishy-looking” new page.

I guess I’m the only one here hoping I get the newer version back soon. %%-

The two have been swapping frequently for me. I’m pretty sure it’s beta skin they just forgot to tell us about.

@kjblynx It does. Before they changed the menu bar for inbox/orders/notifications they seem to have taken note of design on the competitor sites too. Not just competitor sites - competitor sites that aren’t doing well. Where is the logic.

New Gig View is too Confuse to new Fiverr buyers I think :slight_smile: Old view is better than this one :slight_smile: Yes They Test this may be :slight_smile:

they took out all html format on the seller requirement field…

now, it is becoming super hard to read…

they just fixed it. now looking good… awesome!