Backdrops Customization

poll  

16 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• I agree
    • I disagree

zxsss.thumb.PNG.130cde06a91042fdfdb440ac061c8627.PNG

I recently joined Fiverr and while setting up my account and I noticed after creating my profile picture that there was no way that I could customize my backdrop (the blue preset image) and I was suggesting or wondering if this could be changed in the near future.

At first I thought there was a more “advanced” way to change it so I searched the internet, forums, etc for the answer only to find out that we can’t change it. This was a bit confusing as to how this wasn’t put in place when profile pictures were able to be changed, and I feel as if it gives a better creative and professional look on any users profile. When we invite someone to our profile we want them to feel welcomed and having a backdrop that doesn’t match our brand, or known badge isn’t preferred.

I stumbled upon a 2015 topic about the same situation and I wondered how there weren’t any custom backdrops in two years.

I have the default photo showing I want to brand it. Where or how do I do that?

Changing this feature would allow users to express their creativity, brand and professionalism on there profiles.

I came to the conclusion that if I possibly made a poll to show how heavily this feature may or may not be requested it may help the staff members decide of using this.

• I agree
  • I disagree

0voters

Thank You! 😉

I recently joined Fiverr and while setting up my account and I noticed after creating my profile picture that there was no way that I could customize my backdrop (the blue preset image) and I was suggesting or wondering if this could be changed in the near future.

At first I thought there was a more “advanced” way to change it so I searched the internet, forums, etc for the answer only to find out that we can’t change it. This was a bit confusing as to how this wasn’t put in place when profile pictures were able to be changed, and I feel as if it gives a better creative and professional look on any users profile. When we invite someone to our profile we want them to feel welcomed and having a backdrop that doesn’t match our brand, or known badge isn’t preferred.

I stumbled upon a 2015 topic about the same situation and I wondered how there weren’t any custom backdrops in two years.

I have the default photo showing I want to brand it. Where or how do I do that?

Changing this feature would allow users to express their creativity, brand and professionalism on there profiles.

I came to the conclusion that if I possibly made a poll to show how heavily this feature may or may not be requested it may help the staff members decide of using this.

• I agree
  • I disagree

0voters

Thank You! 😉

Guest offlinehelpers

Thanks for your feedback, don’t forget to vote! 👍

If you decide to start selling, the Fiverr system will choose a backdrop image for you, depending on the category of your gigs.

If you’re buying and not selling, I can’t see any benefit to having a custom backdrop apart from fun really.

I’d love to see this implemented. This:

… has no connection to what I am actually doing.

But I don’t see it happening. Fiverr would have to approve all of these images all the time.

ppening. Fiverr would have to approve all of these images all the time.

My thoughts exactly 😄 Maybe they could substitute custom images for a preset list of solid colors, if too graphic or inappropriate images are used. Never thought of that concept though, thanks for your feedback!

Archived