Backlink Request

moghani2014

Hello,

Link building is one of my specialties. I can not only help you with acquiring 10,000 backlinks, but I can also make sure that these links are sufficient enough to help you rank in the SERPs.

I am not sure how much you know about link building but I must tell you that you need to have an even mix of different link types. Trying to obtain all dofollow links isn’t necessarily the best approach. Let me explain a few things and specifically give you some guidelines when it comes to link building.

There are a few things that you should be aware of. I have put together some simple guidelines to help webmasters with their link building. Perhaps one of the most crucial topics is anchor text. Many webmasters attempt to over-optimize their anchor text for their target-keywords. This can have a devastating effect on your site’s ranking. It is also the single most common reason that many online marketers get penalized. Coming back from a penalty for over-optimization of anchor text is very unlikely, but if you follow the guidelines below, you will not only be safe but also on your way to ranking better in the SERPs.

Anchor Text

• About 70% of your anchor text should be your domain. Example: www.yourdomain.com
  • About 10% of your anchor text should be random such as “click here”
  • Another 10% should consist of long tail keywords
  • Only 10% of your anchor text should be your target keywords

NoFollow and DoFollow

In short, the terms refer to attributes in HTML. So what do they look like, or how do you express them in HTML code?

rel=”nofollow”

rel=”dofollow”

The above 2 snippets is what you will see if you ever inspect an element, or a link rather, depending on the webmaster and how he or she prefers to code. Essentially, when a link is tagged with the attribute “nofollow”, the webmaster is telling Google and other search engines that you are a stranger and he does not trust the link. Can you guess what “dofollow” means? Well, in all reality, the attribute does NOT exist. “Dofollow” is not a valid attribute in HTML. However, webmasters use it because the term has an understood meaning to the entire online community that participates in any form of web development or online marketing. There is a great hype around whether or not webpages appear to be “dofollow” or “nofollow”. So much so that many webmasters believe “dofollow” to be an actual attribute.

So how do the search engines treat “Dofollow”? Well, it is treated as if nothing was there. It is simply ignored. The absence of rel=”nofollow” should be the only thing that concerns you. However, when you see the false “dofollow” attribute, it is usually a pretty good indicator that the site is not a “nofollow” site.

Now that this is understood, let’s get back to the topic at hand. According to Google, certain methods of interlinking between websites should be tagged with the NoFollow attribute to tell Google that they should not be passing PageRank (PR) between the websites. One thing that many people do not understand, or simply aren’t aware of is the face that any type of link can rank a site. It does not matter whether the link is a nofollow or not.

Relevace

Now let’s discuss relevancy. Your backlinks should appear on articles that and sites that are in similar niches. In other words, make sure that the links you are building are on websites that are closely related to yours, or at the very least, the article that your backlink appears on should be related to your site. For example, if you have a website that is in the nutrition niche, then related sites could be dieting and health. You wouldn’t want to get your backlink from an article about cell-phones. If you get your backlinks from niches that are closely related, it helps your site gain rankings and protects it from algorithm changes that Google deploys in the future

Link Type Diversity

In the real world, a normal site would get its links from various sources. Therefore, this diversity is very critical if you don’t want your site to look suspicious to Google. Furthermore, getting your links from various diverse sources is essential for your site’s long-term rankings in the SERPs. These can be in the form of press releases, bookmarks, profiles, comments, blog posts, and other types.

IP Diversity

IP diversity is another important factor in your link building. We mentioned earlier that you need to get your links from a variety of sites. Now, I am telling you that you also need to make sure that the sites are diverse with a various Class C IP Addresses. Google had to put this system in place to ensure that a site or a family of sites is not manipulating rankings.

Interior vs. Home

Always make sure that you are also linking to your site’s interior pages. This is the most natural way, and it will help your interior pages significantly when it comes to ranking in the search engine results pages. About 85% of your links should be pointed back to your home page. I bet you can guess that the remaining 15% should go to your interior web pages.

Don’t stress over your stats and backlink counts when it comes to Ahrefs, Majestic, and Google. The totals are uniquely computed by each system. Also, each system tends to change periodically. Therefore you will have different results with each one. The most important thing to remember here is quality over quantity! It would be more beneficial for you to get 10 quality links over 500 low-quality ones any day. So when doing competitive analysis, always look at the big picture.

I hope this was informative and helpful. I would be more than happy to work with you and can guarantee that the work I do will not result in penalties. If you are interested in discussing this further please let me know.

Thanks,

Pat

Archived