Backlinks Fraud Never Buy Low quality Backlinks

Guest offlinehelpers

i did not fraud google i buy seo service from the guy youngceaser. and know i having penalties on google beacuse low quality backlinks provided by this guy

We could help you more if you stopped putting the seller’s name in your posts.

i did not fraud google i buy seo service from the guy youngceaser. and know i having penalties on google beacuse low quality backlinks provided by this guy

Calling out sellers or buyers by name is against forum rules! Please stop posting names. You can contact customer support for assistance.

Never Buy backlinks

People you really dont know how much this will cost you a loss

he Fraud me i have proof and i also get penalties from google

i also get penalties from google

What did you expect?

You’re offering white hat SEO service yourself, yet you’re still buying backlinks. You should have known the risks when you were buying fake traffic.

Guest offlinehelpers

Brother you can’t understand my hardwork and pain i did alot of effort for my own website on buying links for 5$ i loss 500$ and Yes Name Removed.

I’m nobody’s brother - honestly!

It’s been pointed out to you that buying backlinks isn’t necessarily a good idea, and that you should approach Customer Services for help.

Good luck! 🙂

I’m nobody’s brother - honestly!

It’s been pointed out to you that buying backlinks isn’t necessarily a good idea, and that you should approach Customer Services for help.

Good luck! 🙂

So why the person is selling and promoting the service which is Fraud for people on Fiverr ?

Guest offlinehelpers

So why the person is selling and promoting the service which is Fraud for people on Fiverr ?

It depends on the type of backlinks surely?

i also get penalties from google

What did you expect?

You’re offering white hat SEO service yourself, yet you’re still buying backlinks. You should have known the risks when you were buying fake traffic.

Yes But Read My Post Title I loss Traffic and its before 8 Month when i Learn Seo Full Course i came to know about these things are fraud and proof from google webmaster and Alexa Rank. And What they say wait for 6 to 8 month you will High Rank.Now Today is the Day when my Blog loss Traffic this is Because of fake links provided by them

I see your gigs are doing SEO. How do you not know that buying backlinks will cause google to penalize your site?

Yes But Read My Post Title I loss Traffic and its before 8 Month when i Learn Seo Full Course i came to know about these things are fraud and proof from google webmaster and Alexa Rank. And What they say wait for 6 to 8 month you will High Rank.Now Today is the Day when my Blog loss Traffic this is Because of fake links provided by them I can Also Give High Backlinks Now But the Problem is i have to invest again on my blogs

Yes But Read My Post Title I loss Traffic and its before 8 Month when i Learn Seo Full Course i came to know about these things are fraud and proof from google webmaster and Alexa Rank. And What they say wait for 6 to 8 month you will High Rank.Now Today is the Day when my Blog loss Traffic this is Because of fake links provided by them I can Also Give High Backlinks Now But the Problem is i have to invest again on my blogs

Someone doing SEO should at least know what all these fake backlinks will do when google finds them. You are saying you just found this out?

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Isn’t this general knowledge? I don’t do SEO and yet even I know this.

Isn’t it obvious that Google is smart and knows people try this so they filter out those sites that do this?

What is it that you offer in your own SEO gig? Do you think someone offering SEO as a gig should be aware of this?

This comes as such a surprise to you. I’ve known google does this for years but you just found out?

If you do something that Google specifically says you should not do then you can only expect them to take action.
If you believe a seller has not done what they were asked to do then you can complain to customer support.
As I get a lot of clients who have bought spammy links or who have had their site penalized, as well as the fact that I hate the reputation of SEO on Fiverr, I recently contacted customer support about a practice I see many SEO Sellers doing, this is what I asked:

eoinfinnegan May 02, 2017 14:26

I would like to clarify whether something that I see many sellers doing is allowed.
Most if not all SEO sellers who’s gigs say that they will “guarantee first page ranking” respond to negative reviews saying that results will take over 30 days to happen. As I understand it, Fiverr gigs must be delivered within 30 days. As these gigs are actually offering “first page ranking” and not just “SEO services”, surely they are failing in their commitment?
It also means that none of their reviews are from people who actually saw results as reviews cannot be left once 30 days has past.
It seems like this is a scam/manipulation of the Fiverr system as a buyer has no comeback after 30 days has passed. Can you please verify if I am correct or explain how this is allowed?

This was their response:

Thanks for your patience. In regards to guaranteeing first page ranking, we do not have guidelines on what the user can guarantee when it comes to ranking.

However, as you mentioned, 30 days is the maximum that a service is allowed. If a seller is claiming their service is beyond 30 days, this is against our Terms of Service. Please let us know if there’s any instances of sellers claiming the service is longer than 30 days that you would like us to review.

So it is clear many sellers are breaking ToS and should be reported for it. This practice of “Wait 30+ days for results” is also used in other services and any buyer who’s service depends on this should be avoided. If you have bought from a seller who does this, report them to ToS as soon as you can.

It’s quite possible to attain first page ranking on google within 30 days and often within two weeks.

For “Any Site” and “Any Keywords” as is offered by these sellers? I think not.

If it was then all these sellers would need to do is create a basic Amazon affiliate site, choose a couple of popular high ticket items and then never work again. Much easier than working on Fiverr, don’t you agree?

If you do something that Google specifically says you should not do then you can only expect them to take action.

If you believe a seller has not done what they were asked to do then you can complain to customer support.

As I get a lot of clients who have bought spammy links or who have had their site penalized, as well as the fact that I hate the reputation of SEO on Fiverr, I recently contacted customer support about a practice I see many SEO Sellers doing, this is what I asked:

eoinfinnegan May 02, 2017 14:26

I would like to clarify whether something that I see many sellers doing is allowed.

Most if not all SEO sellers who’s gigs say that they will “guarantee first page ranking” respond to negative reviews saying that results will take over 30 days to happen. As I understand it, Fiverr gigs must be delivered within 30 days. As these gigs are actually offering “first page ranking” and not just “SEO services”, surely they are failing in their commitment?

It also means that none of their reviews are from people who actually saw results as reviews cannot be left once 30 days has past.

It seems like this is a scam/manipulation of the Fiverr system as a buyer has no comeback after 30 days has passed. Can you please verify if I am correct or explain how this is allowed?

This was their response:

Thanks for your patience. In regards to guaranteeing first page ranking, we do not have guidelines on what the user can guarantee when it comes to ranking.

However, as you mentioned, 30 days is the maximum that a service is allowed. If a seller is claiming their service is beyond 30 days, this is against our Terms of Service. Please let us know if there’s any instances of sellers claiming the service is longer than 30 days that you would like us to review.

So it is clear many sellers are breaking ToS and should be reported for it. This practice of “Wait 30+ days for results” is also used in other services and any buyer who’s service depends on this should be avoided. If you have bought from a seller who does this, report them to ToS as soon as you can.

Yes you are right There is no way to get rank on google by buying low quality links

Archived