Bad Behavior from buyer

doxtmajor

one of my buyers purchased my 10$ pack and i made 1 logo and 3 alerts for him … but he wants me to change it frequently. i changed the alert animation 2 times but now he wants a different type of animation that is time-consuming…i am sure he is gonna left 1 star for me. what should I do…? i can’t cancel the order because i have already submitted everything what he asked for.

Say no to them and explain you have completed the gig. Additional changes will cost more.

this is client request he came with a budget of 100$ to build an online food delivery website, with 10 features of adding user, log in and removing user adding food and removing food and ordering food and admin should accept it I took 80$ instead, I’ve made my best and done the best out of my work ( can’t forget I sacrificed my study to finish this work on time) then after I delivered he made a revision and asked for new requirements, he asked me to make a recommended food system and a new way o…

Say no to them and explain you have completed the gig. Additional changes will cost more.

this is client request he came with a budget of 100$ to build an online food delivery website, with 10 features of adding user, log in and removing user adding food and removing food and ordering food and admin should accept it I took 80$ instead, I’ve made my best and done the best out of my work ( can’t forget I sacrificed my study to finish this work on time) then after I delivered he made a revision and asked for new requirements, he asked me to make a recommended food system and a new way o…

but he will give us negative rating thats the prob

Does your gig description include revisions, and if so has the buyer used all his revisions?

At this point you need to be firm with the buyer and explain “You have received the service that you have paid for. The gig description allows for XXX, and you have received XXX. If you wish me to undertake further work then I can create a new custom order for you.”

By taking control of the situation, that is often enough to shut up the morons who deliberately prey on new or inexperienced sellers.

You can’t control whether or not they leave negative feedback, but you can control your time.

Does your gig description include revisions, and if so has the buyer used all his revisions?

At this point you need to be firm with the buyer and explain “You have received the service that you have paid for. The gig description allows for XXX, and you have received XXX. If you wish me to undertake further work then I can create a new custom order for you.”

By taking control of the situation, that is often enough to shut up the morons who deliberately prey on new or inexperienced sellers.

You can’t control whether or not they leave negative feedback, but you can control your time.

he is still insisting that he mentioned the new requirements before, i double checked the dms and the requirements page and even the .docx file that he attached and haven’t noticed any similiar stuffs. he applied a review and he is not replying my dms

Archived