Bad behavior from fraud buyer

rizwanshovon2

A fraud seller of *********** placed an order on my gig. Now he is not accepting the order, disputing continuously. Now he is threating me that if I do not cancel the order he will take action against me. He will hack my fiverr account. I am trapped. What should I do?

Need experts help.

Mod Note: Country/region reference removed.

Don’t worry he can’t hack your account. Take it as a lesson and cancel the order at your end and when you’re through BLOCK HIM. One other thing you can do is take screenshot and share it with customer support they might be able to help you with it and you will get funded for the work you have done.

Don’t worry he can’t hack your account. Take it as a lesson and cancel the order at your end and when you’re through BLOCK HIM. One other thing you can do is take screenshot and share it with customer support they might be able to help you with it and you will get funded for the work you have done.

Very wisely explained. Yes, you can do block that fraud and cancel the order. No can can hack your profile unless you give your password to anyone.

mzmasud

It happened to me too. But don’t expect any support from Fiverr. They prefer buyer over seller. I requested customer support few days back and still no response from Fiverr. they just cancelled the order and returned money to buyer and I lost my time and effort. The funny thing is I delivered what he is ordered. once he is received the order he started all kind of drama to cancel the order. so he gets the work for free. such a fraud people exist here and we cant know who is real. Fiverr never show their purchase history. these people can even make fake reviews about them. That is what my buyer did. once he started dispute he made some fake reviews just to show he is a good buyer.

Yes, it was a lesson for me. I already sent the screenshots.

It happened to me too. But don’t expect any support from Fiverr. They prefer buyer over seller. I requested customer support few days back and still no response from Fiverr. they just cancelled the order and returned money to buyer and I lost my time and effort. The funny thing is I delivered what he is ordered. once he is received the order he started all kind of drama to cancel the order. so he gets the work for free. such a fraud people exist here and we cant know who is real. Fiverr never show their purchase history. these people can even make fake reviews about them. That is what my buyer did. once he started dispute he made some fake reviews just to show he is a good buyer.

Sorry to hear about it. But yes, you are right that fiverr gives priority to buyers than sellers. It should be changed.

if you dont get support within 2/3 days then you message again and again support so that your message will show graphically top priority.

you message again and again

Customer Support are extremely busy at present and can take up to 10 days or more to respond.

Multiple tickets on the same subject only add to this workload and are likely to be closed.

Archived