Bad buyer :(

“Great! I just have one final question. Can you tell me the colour code of the orange? After that, I’ll leave a great review!”

The buyer has placed the last message as this abd now he has placed a negative feedback

Hi, sorry this happened. You can try contacting customer support about this.

@graphic24online: Contact Fiverr Support

@graphic24online: Really sad to hear such things. Please contact Fiverr Support & they will surely help you & will remove the feedback also if you are not at fault.

Also I guess calling out other buyers name so showing such images where buyers name is there are Against Forum Rules

Please edit the image & hide the buyers name as it is not allowed.

Thank you :slight_smile:

That is weird. I’m thinking Customer Service as well. With such an odd last question and comment, I wonder if the buyer actually made a mistake. Either way, if you can show CS the conversation they might remove it.

By the time I arrived I’m guessing the post has already been edited to make it in compliance with forum rules. Thank you to the post author for the edit and thank you to @dimana_art for helping with reminders (along with other great forum regulars.) :slight_smile:

One last thing - this post isn’t really a tip for most or all sellers so it isn’t a great fit for this category. Moving it to Conversations. (It could also fit in Stories, the Ranting Pot, that sort of thing.)