Fiverr Community Forum

Bad buyers, and their feedback

Reply to @debbie_ph:

I totally agree

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: wonderful answer!!!

You should only offer what you described in the description of the gig. I encountered many buyers that wanted things that they didn’t paid for…basically they wanted me to give what I mentioned in extras for free. Now why would I do that ? If you want something , pay for it. Dooh

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: Love this, very fair and nicely worded.

Honestly, bad buyers cant be avoided. They always feel “SUPERIOR” cause they are the one who is buying your services. But always keep in mind nobody has the right to insult or be little you just for 5 bucks. I always do to be polite, use endearment to approach them, Thank them for contacting me, Be honest, Make them understand what covers my gig and ask a consideration for our time difference. What i did on the 2 bad buyer that i encountered is to give back their money even the gig is already delivered and let them go. I wont allow them to post a bad feedback just to tarnished the reputation that i worked hard to achieve.

Reply to @debbie_ph:

I totally agree

You should only offer what you described in the description of the gig. I encountered many buyers that wanted things that they didn’t paid for…basically they wanted me to give what I mentioned in extras for free. Now why would I do that ? If you want something , pay for it. Dooh

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: Love this, very fair and nicely worded.

Honestly, bad buyers cant be avoided. They always feel “SUPERIOR” cause they are the one who is buying your services. But always keep in mind nobody has the right to insult or be little you just for 5 bucks. I always do to be polite, use endearment to approach them, Thank them for contacting me, Be honest, Make them understand what covers my gig and ask a consideration for our time difference. What i did on the 2 bad buyer that i encountered is to give back their money even the gig is already delivered and let them go. I wont allow them to post a bad feedback just to tarnished the reputation that i worked hard to achieve.

Reply to @debbie_ph:

I totally agree

Hi!

I would like to give a Suggestion on this and I believe many will agree with me on this! :slight_smile:

I am not a Seller yet, But As I can read and browse daily for several Gig services, I like to read first the Negative feedback, that Buyers leave.

Unfortunately, more than 90% of the Buyers feedback, are intentionally harmful. And their main purpose is clear enough, just to harm the Seller’s reputation.

Anybody can understand when a negative feedback is within the framework of fair judgement and reasonable thought. But in most cases this doesn’t apply.

So, I would suggest to Add a “Feedback box” for Buyers also!

This is very crucial for other Sellers, to avoid such a bad Buyers experience in the future. From Buyers who are not serious and just want to make fun of other’s people’s hard efforts.

Sheriff’s Note: It is not cool (or allowed) to call out others on the Forum. This includes links and images.

Sheriff’s Note: It is also not cool to SPAM the Forum.

Reply to @kjblynx: I know… Thank you kjblynx!

I have posted this request Officially in the “suggestion-box” page :slight_smile:

Reply to @howtocleananyth: If one is overbooked and states so in gig description, it doesn’t mean he accepts new orders. Just so you know, as you don’t sell you can’t know it, if one hides his gig, it will affect his position in search etc. So, hiding gig = less customers in future.

Agree, so am I.
I new on fiverr and have 1 bad buyer, im so confuse actually and i feel so bad, i am doing something wrong? she just complained and she want me to delivery fast, i mentioned her in extra fast delivery but she won’t it, okkay, i’ll do. So, i delivered fast (without extra) but she cancel the gig and ask me to give back her money even the gig is already delivery T_T ppffhh

I really agree there are bad buyers who want to cheat sellers.
However, most issues between buyers and sellers can be avoided with good communications and making necessary information available

1 Like

Please read my article about ratings

1 Like

Old thread.

Just be crystal clear in your gig description. And if buyer asks for more than gig offers - let them know they have to pay more.

Older Thread - Closed to New Comments.