Bad expericent with clients

Hello friends,

I am a new seller in fiverr.previous time i used to work with upwork and personal website.After join with fiverr, its quite good

Recently I am facing some weird clients . At first, they send a simple instruction. When its delivery time, they start to send new instruction for modification works. After a couple of revisions done, Now they request for refund. And I saw that some of them doing the same with another worker also. And it affects my sales, cancellation too much.

So my suggestion is:

Whenever you found these type of critical person, just give them a refund… Take it as a tip to clients 😛
Be gentle with them, doesn’t matter how rough they are working with.ask for clear instruction
And pray 🙂

PS:Is there any possibility that fiverr will ever take care of these cheap mind clients? Sellers really expect some real help from fiverr…Sorry for grammatical mistakes 😦

Hello friends,

I am a new seller in fiverr.previous time i used to work with upwork and personal website.After join with fiverr, its quite good

Recently I am facing some weird clients . At first, they send a simple instruction. When its delivery time, they start to send new instruction for modification works. After a couple of revisions done, Now they request for refund. And I saw that some of them doing the same with another worker also. And it affects my sales, cancellation too much.

So my suggestion is:

Whenever you found these type of critical person, just give them a refund… Take it as a tip to clients 😛

Be gentle with them, doesn’t matter how rough they are working with.ask for clear instruction

And pray 🙂

PS:Is there any possibility that fiverr will ever take care of these cheap mind clients? Sellers really expect some real help from fiverr…Sorry for grammatical mistakes 😦

Whenever you found these type of critical person, just give them a refund…

I’d like to know if you’d be willing to give refund on a $400 order after delivery with a client as you described 😉

And I also don’t think Fiverr would agree with your tip as it’s lost money to them as well - they’d say something along the lines of “try to work it out with your client, reach to an agreement with them”

And pray

I’ve done a lot of that, but I think it just doesn’t work with some clients 😛

Whenever you found these type of critical person, just give them a refund…

I’d like to know if you’d be willing to give refund on a $400 order after delivery with a client as you described 😉

And I also don’t think Fiverr would agree with your tip as it’s lost money to them as well - they’d say something along the lines of “try to work it out with your client, reach to an agreement with them”

And pray

I’ve done a lot of that, but I think it just doesn’t work with some clients 😛

Hello Friend,

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I am totally agree with you. But the thing is if your client is not honest enough, then I think you have to refund it unless fiber make the right decision

Sometimes there is no option for agreement.Doesn’t matter how many times you propose a new work instead of refund. They won’t understand. Its because of "they already found another cheaper seller then you.

Pray About?

No, sometimes it works for me… and when it’s not, take it as a new experience

Thanks again

Archived