Bad experience and no response from CS

I have completed my buyer’s order, but he is saying it is not good quality content. I have put 10 days in his work and tried my best to come on a resolution. However, the buyer wants to go for a mutual cancellation. I denied his cancellation request twice and reported to CS a week ago. No response from CS yet. I was just wondering that will Fiverr protect me in this case because I have also provided the buyer with 5 samples before confirming the order. It means that the quality of those samples was up to the mark for the buyer. One more thing, he is not saying that you haven’t put good content but he is passing generic statements about my writing skills. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.
PS. I am not afraid of getting a bad review but don’t want to lose out $80 for which I have worked really hard.

I have completed my buyer’s order, but he is saying it is not good quality content. I have put 10 days in his work and tried my best to come on a resolution. However, the buyer wants to go for a mutual cancellation. I denied his cancellation request twice and reported to CS a week ago. No response from CS yet. I was just wondering that will Fiverr protect me in this case because I have also provided the buyer with 5 samples before confirming the order. It means that the quality of those samples was up to the mark for the buyer. One more thing, he is not saying that you haven’t put good content but he is passing generic statements about my writing skills. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

PS. I am not afraid of getting a bad review but don’t want to lose out $80 for which I have worked really hard.

I was just wondering that will Fiverr protect me in this case

They will be aware after your message that you don’t want to cancel but I’m pretty sure that you will get a message from them that they can’t force a buyer to accept an order and that you should keep working and communicating with your buyer to resolve it

I was just wondering that will Fiverr protect me in this case

They will be aware after your message that you don’t want to cancel but I’m pretty sure that you will get a message from them that they can’t force a buyer to accept an order and that you should keep working and communicating with your buyer to resolve it

but the buyer isn’t communicating well and has fully made his mind to cancel the order. It is my first order here at fiverr and this all is really disturbing. Tho, thanks for your reply.

but the buyer isn’t communicating well and has fully made his mind to cancel the order. It is my first order here at fiverr and this all is really disturbing. Tho, thanks for your reply.

Do you what will happen if I get ready to again cooperate with the buyer, but the buyer will again put a dispute? We have to go again to CS?

Do you what will happen if I get ready to again cooperate with the buyer, but the buyer will again put a dispute? We have to go again to CS?

Normally, Fiverr tends to protect the BUYERs. they most likely will please their buyer and cancel the order… This had happened to many of us.But you can still provide evidence and “fight” back against the CS. Good luck , yes CS take very long to response. Average 7-10 days haha

one thing i want to tell you bro i dont think in this case you will be supported another thing even if you are supported you should be ready to receive a bad review from ur buyer.Bad revie in start will chase other customers from u

next time be more clear with customer what exactly he is looking for

We have to go again to CS?

Look, you run a business here and fiverr there is to resolve technical issues but not to communicate with your buyers on your behalf. That’s your job to deal with good and bad customers.

If you want to be paid just stand your ground but be aware that you also might get a bad review.

Do not relay on fiverr to solve your communication, it’s your business and it’s still up to you to deal with it.

I know it’s your first order and you are still learning but that’s how business works, fiverr is only a platform to host your gigs.

Archived