Fiverr Community Forum

Bad experience from a buyer

I am very sad today. last day I got a message from a buyer who asked me to give him a similar sample of the given image by him. After a short conversation, I start to make that sample for him. After 1 hour I converted his image from jfif into jpg than create high resolution from his low-resolution image and try to make better image quality. Finally, I used 2020 as a watermark then I sent him. After a long period, he back online and used some bad words for me. He called me a thief , liar and etc. I am a new seller here. So I can’t understand what is my fault and what should I do now.
Please help me.

4 Likes

Did the buyer make an order for this?

In any case, I think the buyer may well have been expecting to get free work from you … so you did exactly the right thing.

Some buyers get frustrated when they don’t get free work.

10 Likes

No, he didn’t make any order. Oh, I see.

Thanks for your information.

2 Likes

Don’t offer sample the basic gig is 5$ no need to work for free!

7 Likes

A buyer has to order, pay, and then you deliver.

Make sure to read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works.

Everything is explained there in great detail.

12 Likes

@lloydsolutions
I agree with you :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Many buyer here want free work…Please be aware of them… without minimum order dont provide the same work sample…

5 Likes

@fatemamoon, in addition to what others have said, you can make screenshots of the conversation that show the “buyer” being offensive, and send them to Customer Support (Trust & Safety team). That kind of behavior isn’t allowed.

10 Likes

@saminatasneem
Thanks to you for your kind information :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Ok i will follow your suggestion. Thanks

Thanks for your suggestion.

2 Likes

I also agree with the above suggestions, maybe some buyer wants to get free works on fiber, so be conscious about it and don’t provide your works before placing an order from the buyer.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot dear Soniaarefin :smile:

1 Like

you din’t do any fault so keep growing on fiverr. fiverr is the best place for new freelancer.

1 Like

Ok thanks for your suggestion.

1 Like