Bad experience with a fraud buyer

msdiit124

Had a bad experience with a fraud buyer, before I start her work, I asked her many time that is there any specific design or sample on her mind, she can feel free to tell me, I always at her service, but she didn’t give me any sample design, after, I complete her full design work, she gave me a sample and asked me to create a new design, I said “okay, no problem my friend”, Again I create a new design, after, I deliver her work, she again gave me another sample to create a new design, Again I modified her design exactly she wants and deliver it carefully, then she downloads my design and suddenly she sends me a cancelation order, I mutually accept her cancellation but she mentions that I was delivered a poor quality design which was a big lie. That’s not the perfect way to work with anyone, We are the hard-working, skillful designer, So, every buyer should respect our hard work If my working skill and quality are poor how can I be a LEVEL ONE seller with 22, “5 start reviews”… I always care about the quality of work, Money is not everything to me my work is my pride, I always provide high-quality work to my every buyer, now my compilation rate become 100 to 93… I feel very disappointed for her behavior… how can I increase my compilation rate? Is it possible to fix it and make it 100 again?

Had a bad experience with a fraud buyer, before I start her work, I asked her many time that is there any specific design or sample on her mind, she can feel free to tell me, I always at her service, but she didn’t give me any sample design, after, I complete her full design work, she gave me a sample and asked me to create a new design, I said “okay, no problem my friend”, Again I create a new design, after, I deliver her work, she again gave me another sample to create a new design, Again I modified her design exactly she wants and deliver it carefully, then she downloads my design and suddenly she sends me a cancelation order, I mutually accept her cancellation but she mentions that I was delivered a poor quality design which was a big lie. That’s not the perfect way to work with anyone, We are the hard-working, skillful designer, So, every buyer should respect our hard work If my working skill and quality are poor how can I be a LEVEL ONE seller with 22, “5 start reviews”… I always care about the quality of work, Money is not everything to me my work is my pride, I always provide high-quality work to my every buyer, now my compilation rate become 100 to 93… I feel very disappointed for her behavior… how can I increase my compilation rate? Is it possible to fix it and make it 100 again?

Get rid of “unlimited revisions” in your gigs. This attracts scammers.

For those of you who do not know me or those of you lurking the threads without logging on; take it from a buyer - know how to say “NO!” If you spend any time reading these forums, you’ll find plenty of posts where a seller, typically new - but not always, say they were scammed or the buyer is holding them hostage. They are literally begging forum members, to help them with a really bad scam artist, who is threatening them with bad reviews or giving them a sob story to get things for free. Rem…

how can I increase my compilation rate? Is it possible to fix it and make it 100 again?

Yes, and yes. It may take two months (60 days, at worst), but you absolutely can recover from that.

Get rid of “unlimited revisions” in your gigs. This attracts scammers.

For those of you who do not know me or those of you lurking the threads without logging on; take it from a buyer - know how to say “NO!” If you spend any time reading these forums, you’ll find plenty of posts where a seller, typically new - but not always, say they were scammed or the buyer is holding them hostage. They are literally begging forum members, to help them with a really bad scam artist, who is threatening them with bad reviews or giving them a sob story to get things for free. Rem…

how can I increase my compilation rate? Is it possible to fix it and make it 100 again?

Yes, and yes. It may take two months (60 days, at worst), but you absolutely can recover from that.

Thank you so much for the valuable reply my friend… 🙂

Archived