Bad Experience with an order

anniedof

Hi,Hope all is well with u kind peoples.So,I’ve reach out here now.I recently had a bad experience with one of buyer on Dj logo design gig
Delivery was on time without any delay.I’ve delivered the work to buyer on time.(i got notification from fiverr were saying that buyer cancelled order coz of late delivery). Buyer said to me that he want to see more designs.I was working on his project sudden,I saw he left the rating.After leaving rating.He also cancelled the order.Order was cancelled & I was unable to leave my experience.After some days I got a notification saying that the buyer had left 1 star review.I checked my profile…Review is appearing both sides gig and profile & it is badly effecting my career.Buyer really cheated me & it is rule that if buyer 'll cancel order he won’t be able to leave rating…but with me he cancelled order,took various design concepts from me and also left a bad review…im really worried about 😕 What to do now.Anyone here? If i’m wrong plz fix me…don’t really know what happened

So many newbies are being taken advantage of here on Fiverr by a small minority of predatory “buyers”. This is my take on how to protect yourself, thereby reducing the chances of a cancellation or negative review.
Special shout out to @melissaharlowvo for the buyer requirements section. Enjoy!

Is there nor any way i can get rid of that review?

Delivery was on time!

May be you should write to CS again. As per my experience if you made the delivery on time buyer can’t cancel it without opening a dispute for another reason like poor quality etc. There will be an option for you to accept his/her dispute. If buyer go through CS then they can’t leave reviews. Something is wrong I think

May be you should write to CS again. As per my experience if you made the delivery on time buyer can’t cancel it without opening a dispute for another reason like poor quality etc. There will be an option for you to accept his/her dispute. If buyer go through CS then they can’t leave reviews. Something is wrong I think

Buyer had also cancelled his order.Funds return back to buyer…Also,he left bad rating…

7.PNG.dabf7f30d5551f9e910aa7682f110848.PNG
7935×740 94.7 KB
5.PNG.5ecfea2dab47e21f67fd9672bbeb1c2b.PNG
5907×683 33.4 KB

yes mam,It happened in September

This is just what I was talking about, fiverr really need to review their considerations for buyers, placing buyers above sellers make many buyers use that means to treat sellers wrongly… its very bad I must say

Its a deliberate act from the buyer. so sorry about that

This is just what I was talking about, fiverr really need to review their considerations for buyers, placing buyers above sellers make many buyers use that means to treat sellers wrongly… its very bad I must say

Well,U r right…This buyer really cheated me hardly 😟

and when i tried to type for telling truth to public portion…It didn’t let me to share.

It is badly effected my career.Well,

Thank you so much for your time…Wish a lot of success!

Well,U r right…This buyer really cheated me hardly 😟

and when i tried to type for telling truth to public portion…It didn’t let me to share.

It is badly effected my career.Well,

Thank you so much for your time…Wish a lot of success!

This too shall pass. just don’t give up

All the best

I’m confused about what happened. Did the buyer try to claim that they didn’t receive the design at all? It sounds like they claim that while, ironically, the review has the preview of the design right next to it.

I’ve delivered work to buyer…He asks me that he wanna see more designs…I was working then sudden i looked back here and get shocked…buyer did all this with me then 😟

I’ve delivered work to buyer…He asks me that he wanna see more designs…I was working then sudden i looked back here and get shocked…buyer did all this with me then 😟

He asked you to create more versions and while you working on that, they both left 1* and then canceled?

Did the package that was purchased include multiple versions of the design?

Did he pay for another version of the design?

Did he give you a time estimate for when he needed another version?

How much time has passed since he asked for another version of the design and reviewed/cancelled the order as late?

its true

it must be corrected

Archived