Bad Experience with Fiverr at First Purchase

antonsiribaddan

I paid for a seller using payoneer debit card but my gig was not approved but the funds were taken out from my payoneer card.

Now I am losing time to hire a developer + If this gig doesnt go through I have to wait until next week for the funds to get back into my Payoneer master card.

attachment-20191206-1-17rnsis-Sshot.thumb.png.d4f00ed4e7850c5574c2f8a092223e1f.png
dd.png.1a10c6f7c55b2c583a2d433a825a6f4b.png

Time is money for me.

What are my options now?

Paying for Services

There are many ways you can pay for services on Fiverr. You can choose the option most suitable for you.

The following are the payment methods available on Fiverr:

payments.png.b356119485972994891a3a4cea2c0c2f.png

• Credit/Debit Card: This is the most preferred payment option on Fiverr. You can make purchases using any major credit/debit card.

Note: You can connect your Credit or Debit card as a saved payment method, to checkout faster without having to enter your credentials every time. Learn more .

• Apple Pay: If you using Fiverr’s mobile application, you can make purchases using Apple Pay.
  • iDEAL: This is a method of payment, which is only available in The Netherlands.
  • PayPal: You can pay with PayPal. You also have the option to connect your PayPal account with your Fiverr account.

Note: Some countries on PayPal’s list may not be accepted by Fiverr. To view a list of countries that accept PayPal, click here .

Source: Fiverr Buyer Help Center

Paying for Services

There are many ways you can pay for services on Fiverr. You can choose the option most suitable for you.

The following are the payment methods available on Fiverr:

5e6e46f3a590b719b1df311d76dde50bf00112a9

• Credit/Debit Card: This is the most preferred payment option on Fiverr. You can make purchases using any major credit/debit card.

Note: You can connect your Credit or Debit card as a saved payment method, to checkout faster without having to enter your credentials every time. Learn more .

• Apple Pay: If you using Fiverr’s mobile application, you can make purchases using Apple Pay.
  • iDEAL: This is a method of payment, which is only available in The Netherlands.
  • PayPal: You can pay with PayPal. You also have the option to connect your PayPal account with your Fiverr account.

Note: Some countries on PayPal’s list may not be accepted by Fiverr. To view a list of countries that accept PayPal, click here .

Source: Fiverr Buyer Help Center

I know Miila. But I want to know specifically if I can pay via a Payoneer debit card. Because this is the card I use everywhere but its getting declined here on Fiverr site.

As Payoneer is not listed as an available method there

Usually Payoneer is not listed as a method. It comes under master card option.

But some sites disable prepaid cards and payments do not go through. I was wondering if any community member has paid for gigs using Payoneer. I have asked the question from support hours back but there is no reply yet.

As Payoneer is not listed as an available method there, I’d say no, but I guess you can contact support to ask them if you can yet if you think they have forgotten to list Payoneer as an available payment method.

I have a card by an online bank that was rejected by a restaurant where I tried to pay with it, in spite of all other places I tried to use it before accepting it. Not sure why and the person at the till couldn’t tell me either, just that their system didn’t accept it.

Ah, I see, I didn’t know that.

Support usually replies within 24 hours.

As Payoneer is not listed as an available method there, I’d say no, but I guess you can contact support to ask them if you can yet if you think they have forgotten to list Payoneer as an available payment method.

I have a card by an online bank that was rejected by a restaurant where I tried to pay with it, in spite of all other places I tried to use it before accepting it. Not sure why and the person at the till couldn’t tell me either, just that their system didn’t accept it.

Ah, I see, I didn’t know that.

Support usually replies within 24 hours.

As Payoneer is not listed as an available method there

But some sites disable prepaid cards and payments do not go through. I was wondering if any community member has paid for gigs using Payoneer. I have asked the question from support hours back but there is no reply yet.

Sorry, somehow edited my post above instead of replying to this one.

Did you get the usual auto-reply from support? It usually indicates “current response time” which usually is within 24 hours but can be longer, depending on support’s workload.

I hope you’ll be able to sort out a way to pay fast enough in either case.

Archived